Chapter 1

Chapter 1

2 years later

Tris' POV:

It's been 2 years since Tobias and I got married, and I've loved every single minute of it. We've had disagreements and fights, but we've always come back from them. After each fight it seems like we love each other even more if that's even possible. Now, I am 20and Tobias turns 22 in a little less than a month.

"Tris, get up," Tobias whispers, shaking me a little. "We have work."

"Morning." I say as I stretch. I slowly sit up, and get out of bed, wearing Tobias' shirt and some shorts.

I grab some clothes from our dresser, and walk into the bathroom. I quickly change, and then brush my teeth, put my make-up on, and brush through my hair.

When I step out of the bathroom, Tobias is already ready, and we start walking hand in hand towards the cafeteria.

"Hey guys." I say, sitting down at our table with a muffin.

"Hi Tris." Christina says beaming.

"What's up with you?" Tobias asks.

I smack him lightly on the arm and say, "Don't be so mean."

Uriah sits at the table with us bringing him and Chris breakfast. He's smiling too. Hmm.

Chris and Uriah got married about 1 1/2 years ago.

"We're having a baby!" Chris blurts out.

"Really?!?"

They nod.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! I'm so happy for you!" I hug both of them.

"Congratulations!" Tobias says. He's not very fond of showing affection, like hugging. Well..... Unless he's with me.

"How far along are you?" I ask excitedly.

"2 weeks." She states.

"This is great! You're going to be parents!" I gush.

"And you'll be an Aunt!" Chris says.

"No I won't. We're not related....." I say, confused.

"I don't care. You're like a sister to me so you'll be an Aunt." She reasons.

"Aww, thank you!"

After breakfast Tobias and I head to the training room to set up punching bags. We're in the middle of the fights with a new group of initiates.

I have the sudden urge to throw up, so I sprint to the bathroom.

"Tris?!?" Tobias calls, following behind me.

I quickly push the door open and puke my guts out into the nearest toilet.

"Tris? Are you ok?" Tobias calls from the other side of the door.

"No..." I sputter. I continue throwing up, and hear Tobias say, "You know, I would hold your hair back for you if I could. But that's the girls restroom..."

I finish and miserably stand up, making my way to the sink. I splash my face and rinse my mouth.

I walk out and Tobias pulls me into his chest.

"Are you ok? Do you need to stay home today?" He asks.

I shake my head. I feel fine now.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

______________________________

After training we go to our apartment.

"Tris are you sure you're ok?" Tobias asks me for the millionth time.

"I'm fine!" I insist.

He sighs. Tobias is so protective over me.

We eat dinner and then go to bed.

Tobias wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle into him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Soon we drift off.

_______________________________

TIME LAPSE: 1 WEEK

TRIS' POV:

I've been throwing up every morning for a week. Tobias thinks I have the flu or something but I don't think so. I decide to go to the doctor.

Tobias is training initiates, so I'll be going alone.

I walk into the infirmary and sign in. Soon they call my name, and I am greeted by the doctor.

I explain my symptoms, and the doctor brings in a machine.

"I have to squirt this gel on your stomach really quick, so please lift your shirt a bit." She says.

I do, and she waves a stick looking thing around in the gel.

"Tris."

"Yes?"

"Congratulations. You're pregnant."

My eyes go wide and I gasp. I'm only 20... I can't be pregnant. Tobias and I agreed to wait until I was 25 for kids. I'm very happy, but will he be mad?

"But, we've gathered some information from your last visit. You know, when we drew some blood?"

I nod.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this, but it looks like this baby has a slim chance of surviving." My heart sinks.

"What?" Tears gather in my eyes.

"I'm not sure if your body can support another life along with yours. I'm sorry." She explains.

"What can I do to keep this baby alive?"

"Eat healthy, and don't get too stressed. And I don't think it's a good idea for you to continue training with the initiates. Just be extremely careful."

"Ok." I say, still stunned at the news.

Soon I leave, wrapping both arms protectively around my stomach. This baby has to live.

______________________________

A/N: First chapter guys! 😆 Did you like it?!?

I went to see Phantom of the Opera on Thursday! It was AMAZING! Have yall seen it?

QOTD: What is your favorite play?

AOTD: Wicked! I saw it last year, and I'm going to see it again in February! ❤️

I hope this sequel turns out good! Thanks for reading! Love yall!

Be brave. <4