17

Regular: Boy
Italicized: Girl

"Hey, so I know it's been a while, but I'm kinda bored"

"And I know that's not the best start but I had to or else I would go crazy"

"I know that you don't want to talk to me right now but I'll just tell you what needs to be said"

"I really like talking to you. You get me, like no one ever has. You gave me real answers and not just fake shit that people tell you all the time. You helped me understand that I needed help and that I can't fix everything. What I needed was more in depth analysis on my life, in which you really can't do over a computer screen. Talking to you felt like therapy but it wasn't actual therapy. I couldn't afford a real therapist so my guidance consular was the closest thing I could get to one. I didn't know that you two were related, so I'm sorry if I pushed any boundaries"

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me, but I gotta worry about myself and stop worrying about others so much"

"Shit, that was emotional. I almost cried. And I don't cry"

"I forgive you"

"I'm sorry that I acted like a jerk. I care about myself too much and should care about others more"

"Are you kidding? You made this site to help others. You are the most helpful person I know Kathryn. Don't ever forget that"

"That just me really happy inside"

"Talk tomorrow?"

"I'll see you tomorrow"