01

Italicized: Her
Regular: Him

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Sorry, I felt the need to start a convo with hey. It just lightens up the mood"

"Well, you're the first whose said that..."

"I don't really know how this works...do I just vent...?"

"Yeah, usually people just start off with saying they need help and then they go on and on about their problems"

"Ok so....here I go"

"My friend (who's a guy) really liked my girlfriend for a couple of weeks. He's like always talking about her and doesn't get the hint. My girlfriend wasn't interested at all or so I thought. I saw her with him in a tutoring session at the library because she is a smart girl and tutors. Soon, she stops calling me and a couple of weeks ago, I found him just grinding all over her. I called it quits and she didn't even object. Also, she was helping me with school as well and now my grades are slipping. My mom is also very sick and needs to go to the hospital kinda more than ever now and....I just feel stressed. It's kinda just me since my dad works all the time to keep the house we live in so I needed to talk to someone and now I'm here"

"Well, first things first do you still talk to your ex-girlfriend?"

"No, I...haven't talked to her"

"Every time I see her with him, I cringe a little inside"

"Well, don't go back to her. She left you and is done with you. She found someone else to fuck/love/like. I know it will be hard but just try and forget her. Do things to get your mind off of her. Hang out with people that actually care about you and do things you like. And as for your mom, things are going to get hard. I don't know how long she'll improve, only time will tell but you can get a job (unless you already have one) to help with bills and money problems."

"You sound like a pro"

"Thanks, I have been doing this for sometime you know..."

"Do you have any first hand experience with drama like this?"

"Meh, I've had my fair share here and there."

"Hehe, that rhymed"

"Lol, I can do that sometimes..."

"...well, thanks for helping me. I really needed it"

"No problem, I'm here any time (mostly because I don't have a life) you need advice."