106: "Double Your Blessings"

Kiya's P. O. V

I heard the cries of my baby. I fell back in Nathifa's arms exhausted. I heard Rada call out the Khai on the outside. We had another baby boy. My eyes glosses over. I barely had enough strength to shed some tears.

I heard Khai, his voice filled with so much joy and happiness it made my heart full. But I could only get one sentence out before a new all too familiar pain surged through my body.

"Rada! " Something was not right. At that very moment I was thinking the worst.

My eyes squinted shut and my finger curled up I to a fist.
It was confusion.
The thoughts in my head, Khai yelling from outside, the baby crying and the collective mumbles and rumbles from inside.

,Ladonna take the baby quickly! " I heard Rada say.
"My Lady I am going to need you to push again when I tell you to ! "

"Push? " This was all beyond me. Push? I was sure I had nothing left in me . I felt like I was hallucinating but this pain was definitely reality.

"You have to My Queen because you have another child ready to come into this world! "

"But I -" Rada gave me no chance

"And push now! " She yelled.

I had no idea when I was summoning this strength from ever time she yelled push in my face. I was at my last straw. My fell back once more in Nathifa's arms feeling weak with my energy completely depleted.

I heard cries, so different from the ones I heard before. I could not believe it.

"A daughter my Queen! You have a daughter and a son. " I heard Nathifa whisper to me.

My chest heaved up and down. A daughter and a son. Two. I brought two lives on this earth.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Kiya turned a few times in her sleep before opening her eyes.

"I was waiting on you to wake up. " A warm smile from Khai greeted her.

"Did you see them? " Kiya asked slowly pushing her self up.

"Of course I did."

Khai got up and went to get Ladonna. Kiya sat up and Ladonna entered the room with bundle of white in her arms with Khai following behind her with a second.

"Your son and daughter My Queen. "

Kiya eagerly stretched out her arms.

"Hello there, " She greeted them softly as Ladonna helped her cradle the two. "I only saw them for a second, " She turned to Khai. "I never realized how big they were. So much bigger than Naeem. " She sniffled.

"My Queen you have visitors. Can you handle them? " Ladonna asked heading to the door.

"Yes, send them in please. "

Ladonna went to the door. Amenie and Zaire with Naeem in his arms stepped inside.

"Mommy," Naeem whispered with pure excitement on his face. Zaire set him down and he immediately ran to his father's side.

"Can I see Mommy? "

"Of course you can my sweet boy. " Kiya smiled. Khai picked Naeem up a rested gin on his lap so he could get a better view.

"I am a big brother two times now! "

"My Queen. " Zaire and Amenie finally greeted.

"My deepest congratulations for your blessings. Something truly deserved, " Amenie bowed lightly.

"You two may come closer if you would like to see them. "

They approached her slowly.

Amenie looked down at the new borns. "The boy is almost identical to the Young prince when he was born. "

"I was thinking the same thing when I saw him. They look so much alike, " Kiya agreed.

"If I may ask, " Zaire spoke up. " My Queen have you thought about the names? "

"I did." She then looked to Khai who was bouncing Naeem on his knee.

"Go ahead dear. I trust you with your naming. " He nodded.

" Ladonna could you get Nathifa and Rada for me?"

"Right away My Queen. "

Ladonna soon came back with Nathifa and Rada trailing behind her. The three bowed in her presence.

"Thank you so much. All of you. My words will never be able to express how thankful I am for all of you in any of my lifetimes. So just as the first time, I wanted you all here... Including Zaire this time. So I officially present to you the second son, first born of the two and Prince, Rahshida. The one meaning righteous. Then the first born daughter of this house and Princess, Safiya. The one meaning pure."