chapter 7

'Swimming pool filled by models we-'

Well its 9:30 AM and Derek and I have been waitong for her to go shopping. We are planning to talk about our situation once she leaves. Do I want to know my family or should I just leave? Ughh so many questions.

Knock

"Yeah come in" 

"Hey she just left where do you want to talk at?" Derek asked

"Lets go sit outside facing the beach, its relaxing."

"Okay sure. So im going to say my part then leave it up to you to ask questions." After that we reached outside and sat down. "Okay first off I did not know until recently. Secondly if you are wondering why I didn't call the cops then it was because I know you are the child of a feared man and, if you choose to meet then things will go sideways for Amy. Third of all you might be wondering what my skde job is. When I tell you this dont be mad or scared. Im a doctor as you already know. But im also a doctor towards one gang. And when they get injured I fix them up and get paid under the table....so what do you think? Are you mad?"

"What no, shocked yes. Do you know who my family is?"

"I have a guess" he said looking pretty scared. Good that means my biological family is up their.

"Okay now you dont freak out or move away when I tell you. When I was younger I got beat up by Amy. I didn't know how to fight so I didn't. Most times I just let her because I felt like I was a burden to her. Anyways one time I came home and I was happy, because I got a 4.0 GPA, I told her hoping she would be happy. Instead she told me that she didn't care I wont make it far in life, and ended up beating me up so badly, of course using her 6 inch heels mostly. But I had to go to the hospital, and Amy told them I was beat up by random people, when we were at the park, and finally found me near the bushes. I was 12 years old. No one questioned further because she said i was too traumatised. But you came along later so it was better. Only threats." I didn't tell Derek about my illefal buissness because he doesn't know much only fixes them and gets paid.

"Im just shocked. Amy seemed good, I would see a few things but didn't think about it much. Anyways I have a guess on who your biological family is. Do you want me to tell you?"

"Yeah I might not get to know them, but knowing about them is good."

"Adam king" I wonder where I heard that name before.

"Hey hon just got back! Want to go to the beach. I want to tan!" Amy yelled.

"Sure!" Derek yelled rolling his eyes. "Ugh duty calls" he whispers to me and leaves. Im just going to relax in the shade outside and watch Netflix.

AN

COMMENT!!!

LIKE!!!