Rebekah Mikaelson

Start from the beginning

I have been following one of the Mikaelsons for a while now. I do believe her name is Rebekah, I never met her when I was with Elijah but her mannerism was just like what Elijah had described. I am sure it's her. If I follow her long enough she might lead me back to Niklaus. I followed her into an abandoned house which I knew was a bad idea. But I was simply too curious and bored to not follow her.

As I entered I lost sight of her. Suddenly I was pushed up against a wall. 

"Who are you? Why are you following me?" She roared, flashing her fangs at me. 

My hood was draped over my face, making it impossible to see who I was. I also had a scarf covering my mouth for extra protection. 

"I'll tell you if you let me down," I stated simply smirking from underneath my scarf. 

She slowly sat me down but kept an eye on me in case I made any sudden movements. 

"Is your name Rebekah Mikaelson?" I asked in a calm and collected voice. She nodded slowly.

"I'm glad I found you. I've been following you to make sure I had the right person. Now I heard you had a problem that needs fixing." I said brushing the dust from the old house off my coat. Rebekah seemed unsure for a moment. 

"Oh yes. My name is not really that important but people usually call me Scar." I said and a hint of recognition appeared on her face. 

"You're that murderer that I've heard about for hundreds of years..." Rebekah replied in disbelief. 

"I prefer assassin but yes that's me. Now, are you ready to make a deal?" I asked hurriedly. 

I knew what her problem was. Klaus was using someone to track her, so he was constantly trying to catch her. Classic controlling Klaus.

Rebekah paused for a second and then looked intently at me. 

"I need you to get rid of somebody for me." She started and then continued to explain everything about her brother. 

Nothing I hadn't heard before. She was telling me that Klaus was using a witch to track her, so he could catch her. I simply hoped that this witch and Rebekah would lead me to Klaus, so I could finally get rid of them all.

"I will fix your problem. All you need to do is sign the dotted line and all you'll owe me is a simple favor." I stated calmly as I watched her sign. Oh, Rebekah. You have no idea what kind of power you have just given me...

"It was you... You're Scarlett Night! You're here to kill us, aren't you?" Rebekah asked as I watched anger appear on her face but I could see a hint of fear in her eyes.

 "Oh, yes. You Mikaelsons have become better at guessing games, I see. I fulfilled my end of the bargain... now it's your turn," I smirked at her. 

"You want a happy family. You always have, you told me that back in the day. However, Niklaus has always stood in the way of that. I'm simply here to help." I laughed lowly.

"I would never hurt my brother." She exclaimed angrily.

 "Bullshit! You and Marcel have done your fair share of shenanigans to get rid of your brother." I paused watching her angry expression turn into guilt. I slowly rose from the ground and continued my speech. 

"You've done so much for him, haven't you? And what have you gotten in return? A few dead boyfriends? A huge loss of time being stuck in a coffin? The answer is nothing. He has given you nothing in return for your struggles. You've been stuck in the Klaus Mikaelson loop for way too long. I'm here to help you out." I smiled encouragingly. 

"Things don't have to be always and forever..." I knew by the look on her face that I had gotten to her.

I watched her closely waiting for a reaction. She appeared to be deep in thought. Suddenly she snapped.

 "You manipulative bitch." She screamed and ran full speed at me. Her words rang true. Lucky for me I always have a plan B. 

"I invoke our contract," I stated simply and Rebekah's attack was quickly repelled. 

"Next time you should question why the person you're making a deal with has lived such a long life," I smirked and leaned over Rebekah laying on the forest floor. 

She glared daggers at me in return.

"For your contract to be fulfilled you have to do the following. You will not speak one word of this meeting to anyone without my consent. You will return to your brothers and speak nothing of my escape. You will act oblivious to my true nature. Only when I ask it of you will you join my side." I stated in a clear and commanding voice.

"I will do as you have requested for our contract to be fulfilled," Rebekah responded as if she was in a trance. 

"So it shall be," I started as an old piece of paper appeared in between us.

New words started to appear on it, the requirements for its fulfillment. I spotted our old signatures at the bottom of the page before the paper burst into flames.

 "You will be bound to these words until you have completed all I have asked. Then and only then will you have back the control of your life." I smiled superiorly at her.

 "Now, leave my sight," I stated in disgust at her fragile state. Rebekah quickly disappeared.

-------------------

I continued to make my way towards the city again, only to be interrupted by an angry Marcel. 

"Where's Rebakah?! WHAT HAVE Y-" I interrupted his angry rant by jabbing my new stake toy into his chest. I watched the stake disappear into his body, and he quickly fell to the ground convulsing in pain. So that's what it does...

Suddenly he became extremely still. His eyes were wide open. I could almost see the hell happening inside his head.

"Ruins every life they touch, always and forever," I shook my head disapprovingly at Marcel and walked on with a tiny victory smile on my face.

End of Chapter 29

Hi, guys! Hope you liked this chapter. I'm finally finished with all my exams and have travelled home for Christmas. I hope to get some more updates out soon! I would love to hear from you guys in the comments! Please leave a vote, or not. Either way, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

Until Next time

~Eldriel