DROGO Chapter 34 (A Wolf At Forest?)

Start from the beginning

I cried a bit feeling myself falling down but I was careful enough not to hit my face.. When I ventured to look up again I saw two black legs... Maybe of an animal.

(Maybe?)

I felt my heart getting stopped and my finger trembled with quick breathes leaving me... I just moved my face up and saw two pair of amber coloured eyes closely watching me...

(ITS A WOLF A DAMN WOLF!)

I gasped loudly and abruptly jumped backward.. both my feet still on ground, I didn't leave his eyes he's clearly staring at me but he's making no move.. So Wolves do this thing..

(before hunting on their prey?)

But his eyes are making a different statement.. He's looking me with no wild look but it wasn't able to calm my trembling hands down... After a pregnant pause I uttered.

Me: "God Damn it, Are you even for real?"

It was a mere whisper.. I realized that this wolf is kind of strange not the killer one type.. For a second, I thought that maybe it's someones' pet given his behavior.. He isn't hurting me or growling at me... He just poked his nose on my feet as if telling me to stand up already... I carefully sit on my knees still looking at this creature as if waiting for something to happen.

Me: "Can you understand me?"

That wolf just tilted his head.. At least he is giving a reaction.. I thought of nothing and raised my hand slowly to touch his fur.. And the amusing thing was he let me do it... I touched him and then I uttered in surprise and excitement.

Me: "Oh my God.. I just touched a wolf.. That would be a great story to tell wouldn't it?"

I was still taking heavy breathes.. It's not everyday I witness a wolf staring at me.. That wolf growled at my direction.. Instinctively I raised both of my hands surrendering.

Me: "Okay okay... I won't tell."

He stopped growling and regain his attitude.

Me: "Wait.. Do you seriously mean that?"

I gave my best teeth smile

Me: "Besides being a witch.. I can read animals.. Isn't it great.."

I caressed his soft fur.. and it helped me relax.. and then I sighed..

Me: "You know what.. You're a good wolf.. And good is something that was missing in my life.."

Then I suddenly realized I am forgetting Drogo.

Me: "Well after Drogo of course... And Nicolae too And Peter too... Annnnnnnnd."

I prolonged my last word thinking whether to add Lorie in this part..

Me: "And before Lorie."

I grinned at my words... No doubt that little brat gives me hard time.. I saw a more relax look on that wolf as if he's enjoying my company.. We sat their for few more seconds.. and I smiled remembering all the moments I spend there.. They are great people they never let me feel alone.. They always tries to comfort me.. Well in their own way they do.. Nicolae may have been disappointing about my power controlling method but he's trying his best to protect me..

Me: "And I'm hiding things from them..."

I sighed heavily caressing the fur on that wolf...

Me: "You know what.. I really don't wanna do that.. But right now I cannot disappoint Professor too.. And it's not like I'm using him... It' just he doesn't know them.. He thinks they are normal but when he'll know about them maybe he will change his mind righT?"