The Big Uneasy

Y/n was getting ready as she was supposed to go meet Hayley, but loud bangs made her stop as she finished. She made her way out onto the balcony, overlooking the railing, she looked down to Elijah watching the workers, as they dug into the walls and floors. "What the~~." Before she can finish she got cut off by Klaus. "Enough with all the racket?" He shouted, as he and Genevieve came out of his room. "Is there a problem, brother?" Elijah asked, playing dumb which made Y/n laugh. "Gentlemen, please." The workers, turned off their machines and walked away. "I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three ring circus?" Klaus told Elijah. "Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century." Elijah said. "Now, you might be cotent living in squalor. I'm not." Genevieve smiled. "I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover." She told Klaus. "Careful, Elijah." The Original Hybrid told his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaning forward. "When this one agrees with you, it's a sure sign she wants something." "Actually I do have a request." The red headed witch said, standing in front of the Noble Original. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Shocker." She muttered, as she joined Klaus at the bar. "I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel is restricted the use of magic." She continued ignoring the snide comment. "Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change."

Elijah looked at her knowingly. "Am I to assume you have a certain feat day in mind?" "La Fête des Bénêdictions." She replied, confidently, earning two chuckles from the two listening. "Feast of the Blessings. In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest girls to society." "So your coven attempted to destroy my family and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment. And you would like a party for the witches?" Making Klaus chuckle again, taking a sip of the drink he poured. "You understand our hesitance." Y/n added, sarcasm lacing her tone. "I made amends my amends with your...friend." She told Y/n, who rolled her eyes, then turned back to Elijah. "Why don't you think it over?" With that Genevieve turned on her heel, and left. "Oh, don't be such a stiff Elijah." Klaus told him. "The tourists love a good festival. Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity than a show of faith towards a one time enemy?" "Said the one sleeping with the one time enemy." Y/n pointed out, twirling her hair around with her finger, earning a nod from Elijah, who agrees. Klaus merely smirked. "Well, who said maintaining alliances can't be fun?" "Eww, tmi. That's disgusting." "One would think you'd be a little more interested in attending to the needs of Hayley and Y/n, who are carrying your children." Elijah said, looking at his brother. "Elijah the truth is, Hayley and Y/n are carrying the children of werewolf royalty." He points to Y/n. "She is also the Original Tribrid. Hayley or Y/n are far safer in the Bayou with their pack or here with us. Don't worry, I'll make sure both of them are out of there before the birth. No Mikaelson will be born in a swamp." Y/n smirked deciding to joke with him as he started leaving. "Our baby's last name will be Salvatore." He turns around and points a finger at her. "Over my dead body, Y/n." He turned back around before leaving. Y/n laughed, while Elijah looked at her amused.

•~•~•

With Genevieve given permission to have the Feast of Blessings, Elijah joined Y/n on her trip down to the Bayou, so he could invite the werewolves. Gathering Hayley, Jackson, and Oliver, the five of them went to a quiet area of the Bayou, away from everyone else to talk. "Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the rest of the French Quarter." Elijah began before getting to business. "Why is why it is important for the wolves to attend." "Thanks, but no thanks?" Hayley said confused, as to why that was even a option to think of. Oliver sighed. "Let's hear the man out." "The witches are the ones who cursed your pack." The Marshall girl pointed out. "And they've been nothing but crap to me and Y/n since I first came to town. No. We're not going." She looked towards Elijah, stubbornly. "It's a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. I agree with Oliver." Jackson admitted, making Hayley look at him surprised. "If we're gonna coexist we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift." Hayley turned to Y/n. "You aren't seriously going to go along with this?" "I'm the Original Tribrid, two out of the three factions are making efforts. Besides, I want to be there to see when something goes wrong, and Genevieve have a meltdown." Y/n answered, saying the last sentence with a smirk. Scoffing, Hayley stormed away, the two Originals following, leaving the two male werewolves in the dust. "That was too easy." Y/n said. "I don't trust him. Don't trust any of them." Elijah said, making Hayley look at the two guys.