Reigning Pain in New Orleans

Klaus: My siblings and I are the first vampires in history, The Originals. Recently we discovered, Y/n Petrova, The Original Tribrid is alive. 300 years ago, we helped build New Orleans. In our absence, a new king arose with the help of the Original Tribrid, but she too arose, but as a queen. Now I've returned and taken his kingdom as my own. I had hoped this would bring our family together. I was wrong.

•~•~•

Klaus and Y/n sat at each end of the dining table at the compound while Marcel and his vampires and, Hayley sitting next to her but on the left side, occupying the rest of the seats. The Original Hybrid was hosting a dinner party to celebrate his new status as the King of the French Quarter. The girls sat their and watched as he clinked his champagne glass to get everyone's attention. Klaus stood. "Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift - immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt for, its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time but as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." He motioned for his compelled staff to serve his guests. "Imsatiable need," he continued. "Exquisite pain." The girls loom away as they cut theit wrist and poured their blood into the bowls in front of the vampires. Y/n feeling her hyrbid face shift. Due to her not having blood for several months is taking a toll on her. Her feet are barely dessicating which is a good sign. She controls her blood lust and feels her face shift back to normal. "Our victories and our defeats." Klaus looked at Marcel before raising his glass adressing everyone there. "To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow." "And the party never end." Marcel raised his glass too. Diego was next to share in the toast. "To New Orleans." "To New Orleans." Everyone chimed in as they drank, except the girls. "I understand that some of you have questions regarding the recent change in one of the leadership's and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving foward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel and Y/n, in fact, took and built into this. A true community of vampires." "What about them?" Diego pointed at the girls. Y/n raised her brow at him. "The wolf and tribrid." "Diego, I might be pregnant but I suggest you choose your next words carefully." Y/n looks at him with a very dangerous glare. One that Mikael once used that can create fear in an instant. Klaus decides to speak up. "Had you let me finish, Diego." Klaus walked towards Y/n's end lof the table.

"You would know that there is, of course one further matter I would like to address. As many of you know, these girls are carrying my children. Consequently, I trust you all will pay Hayley the appropriate respect, and continue to do the same to Y/n as I'm sure you've been doing since you met her. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor. That I intend to use the blood of our children to create hybrids. I assure you that I do not." Klaus placed his hand on her shoulder. She looks at it. "Father of the year." The girls muttered bitterly. Klaus left her side and returned to his seat. "It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. See, how can I site any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?" The girls look at Klaus with wide eyes. Both girls exclaiming. "What Klaus, no." "So eat." He said, ignoring them. "Drink and be merry and tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt." Klaus then looked at the girls as he said. "Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all." Hayley shook her head, hurt, and betrayed while Y/n continued to look at Klaus in the eyes. Already having a plan form in her head.

•~•~•

After telling Hayley the plan, the girls walked around a corner, looking around to make sure they weren't being followed. They had to get to the Bayou before the vampires do. "Going somewhere." Diego asked. They all stared at each other before someone threw him against the wall, snapping his neck. "Elijah." Hayley said relieved. While Y/n said. "Lijah." Hayley continues. "Hey, you shouldn't be here. Klaus has these guys watching us." "Oh, I wouldn't worry about them." They turned around as they heard somebody groan in pain and saw two vampires being thrown to the ground. The cause of their pain turns out to be Barbie Klaus, Rebekah Mikaelson. "Come, we mustn't linger. We'll get you someplace safe." Elijah said. Y/n shook her head. "No, you don't have to worry about us. We're fine, we've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. It's the werewolves who need help. He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked up peace offering to Marcel's crew. You have to help them, Lijah." She looks at him with pleading eyes.

Hayleys nods agreeing. "In the Bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad?" Y/n nods. "Actually, you kinda do." Rebekah glares at her before continuing. "I think you two should be grateful we came to save you." "Listen Rebekah, all my life I've wanted to know who my real was and just as I find out they're out there in the Bayou, Klaus orders them killed." Hayley says looking between the two originals. "You wanna help us? Help save our people, please." Both girls exclaim. The two orignals look at each other.

•~•~•

The girls walked through the compound, making their way to the garage where Hayley saw a girl Marcel had brought here, walk off to. Y/n knew it was Davina and smiled as she sae her talking to Josh. "You can trust Marcel and Y/n, and if Klaus tries to hurt you, I'll hurt him." Davina turned around when she heard Hayley's voice. "I'm sure if you could actually stop Klaus, you would've done it already." "Oh, Hayley I wouldn't be talking if I were. Didn't you try to stop Klaus in Mystic Falls?" Y/n said with a smirk and her eyesbrows raised. Hayley glared at her with a loom on her face that said 'shut up'. "You're Hayley. Klaus' wife." Davina said. Y/n started laughing while Hayley said. "Ew, no. Do I look old enough to be married to that dick? That's more of a job for Y/n here." Y/n looked at Hayley with a 'WTF' look on her face. Hayley continued. "I'm one of the pregnant werewolves and you must be the all-powerful super witch Davina, a distant relative of mine. Let's not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, voted most likely to die next." "Oh fantastic." He used fake sarcasm. "Wait distant relative." Davina looked at Y/n. She smiled sheepishly before nodding. "Hey, we're just another one of Klaus's prisoners. Of course, it would suck if he found out you were still lurking around. Maybe there's a world where we can all look out for each other." Davina, Josh, and Y/n look at her not knowing where she was getting at. She smirked at their confused expressions.

•~•~•

Hayley found Klaus sitting in the library, reading and decided to confront him while Y/n was helping Davina unpack. When Hayley finished she walked into Davina's room and found her and Y/n rummaging through boxes. "What are you looking for?" "My violin, I must've left it in the attic." When Y/n looked up and saw Hayley's pissed off expression. "Um, I actually need to go ask Klaus something real quick." She stood up and walked to library. She saw Klaus looking at the book in his hand. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms "So what'd you do?" "Hayley and I had a quarrel." "About?" "What would happen when her child is born." She nods. "What did you say?" "Nothing." "No wonder." A awkward silence fills the air. "What's gonna happen to me when I have my baby, Klaus?" He opened his mouth but nothing came out. She felt tears form in her eyes. "I should've known better to think that you actually do care about what happens to me? I was a fool to think--." "I do care--." He cut her off and began his sentence before he was cut off to. "No you don't. And I thought that the kiss meant something to you, but you only care about the baby and her powers. Goodness, I can't believe I was starting to think..." She trailed off, tears falling. Klaus seemed hurt. She stormed out of the room and back to Davina's only to hear Hayley say. "I'd ask you, I guess that's the difference between Marcel and me." She left the room, while Y/n walked in deeper of the room. Davina saw the tears in her eyes, Y/n fell on her knees and started sobbing. Davina fell on het knees too, so she can confort the h/c tribrid. The hybrid soon fell asleep in the young witch's arms and she put her on the bed. Josh came in and with violin and they chatted. Josh confirms about Agnes's death and Davina doesn't want to be Marcel's pet anymore. She looks at Y/n as a idea pops into her head.

•~•~•

Okay so when you were talking to Klaus what were you gonna say? Please let me know what you guys think in the comments. Remember to vote, comment, and read. Also if you guys can let your friends know about my books or spread the word, that would be great.

Next Post: July 11, 2019