House of the Rising Son Part 3

After Marcel leaves he goes to find Klaus and confront him about Rebekah being back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After Marcel leaves he goes to find Klaus and confront him about Rebekah being back. Klaus wanted to let him find out but before Marcel can say anything he gets a call saying about a werewolf sighting

Hayley sits alone somewhere in the Quarter about to take a sip of Wolfsbane tea to put the baby out of its misery but hears a twig snap. Two night walkers show up and Hayley tries to escape by fighting them without hurting the baby. Rebekah shows up killing them

Both girls go back to the plantation house only to find Klaus pissed off. "This is why I told you never leave to the house. Atleast, Y/n here listened only leaving so Marcel wouldn't get suspicious. Werewolves are banned in the quarter. I had a plan, and your little nightime stroll put it all in peril." As Rebekah starts to go foward towards the pile of bodies, Klaus tells her " You've done enough don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a roadmap to my doorstep?" "If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed, and don't give me that crap about having a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your children so that he could save you from your selfish, rotten self. You obviosly don't give a damn about the children or Elijah because what have you done to honor then?" " I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day 1, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain, which as you know little sister, which protects them from my mind control." Memories of what happened today flash in his mind.
"I needed a spy. Someone on the inside who Marcel would never suspect, so I created a day zero and got there first."

" Marcel had just lost 6 vampires thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits,"

"so I made the new one mine.Before he'd had even a drop of vervain."

" but we all know the way to a man is his heart, so...this one," he points to the unconscious vampire "I'm going to drain him over vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three vampires tonight." Klaus drags the vampire inside while the 3 girls follow. "Does anyone have any more questions? No, good because I have a question, Hayley what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place?" When she doesn't answer he yells " answer me" " leave her be." Rebekah and Y/n say but Hayley had enough " you want to know what I was doing? I was buying poisons I can put your little baby out of its misery." Y/n looks at Klaus and realizes what he is gonna do. She vamp speeds Hayley out of the way the cross has no time to stop and pushes her against the wall and chokes her. Rebekah looks at Klaus in shock " Nik" Klaus looks to see who he's choking and sees Y/n. As shock hits him he still not releasing her Rebekah vamps speed to Klaus " Keep your hands off her. She's pregnant for god's sake!" Y/n drops to the floor and Hayley rushes to her and helps her up. While Klaus continues to look at her. "All this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it..." Klaus continues to look at Y/n guilt still in his eyes and Rebekah sees this. She sees his old self. The one from when they were human. "Its okay to care. Its okay to want something. Thats all Elijah was trying to do, all we've wanted." He looks down realizing what he's done and is ashamed. "I gave Elijah to Marcel" " What?" " Marcel was nervous. It was bad enough another original returned to town but 1 more. His crew was getting ansty. He wanted Elijah gone, so I gave him a piece offering." " You bartered our brother." " I have a plan, gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish of the babies being born. I am excuting that plan the only way I know. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care."

A little while later

Rebekah sits on a chair alone outside. Y/n walks outside and sits next to her. "I know its been a thousand years Bekah but thank you. I appreciate that you helped me again."She says trying to break the awkwardness between them" Us girls have got to look out for each other." " How is it with you two? I mean you say you hate him but no matter what he's done you still love him don't you." " I guess when you spend a thousand years with someone, deciding to quit them is like losing apart of yourself." Y/n looks down as a tear falls and Rebekah sees this " Y/n love, I'm sorry I forgot you actually did lose apart of yourself. " " Its uh fine." She clears her throat and brings out the daggers " I found them under your coffin. If a couple of antique steak knifes were the only thing stopping you from getting Elijah back, then here you go." She flashes the Mikaelson smirk, but mostly the smirk Klaus got his from.
•~•~•

Rebekah interrupts Cami and Marcel's date and tells him to take her to Elijah or else she'll kill Cami. Not wanting Cami to get hurt agrees and compels her. Marcel takes Rebekah to the church's attic is. When Rebekah see's Davina she sees resemblance to Y/n. When Marcel tells Davina about Rebekah's actions earlier that day. She gets angry and uses her magic tossing her around before killing her.

•~•~•

Klaus walks into the hallway of Hayley's room and sees her asleep. He walks in and grabs the vial of wolfsbane. " I didn't use it." " You're awake?" " I could barely sleep all night. This house is like a freaking swamp sauna." " What stopped you? You could have been free from all of this, of me." " Yeah well, when I was fighting off those vampires, I realize I wasn't just protecting myself. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my birth parents gave me up and my adoptive parents kicked me out all I know is push came to shove, and I realized it wouldn't let anyone harm it." Klaus nods and walks away taking in what Hayley said. He walked into Y/n's room to find her to find her looking out the window. Her hair in a braid revealing her cresent birthmark. "Hi Nik." " Love, I--" he was cut off trying to explain or somewhat apologize. " don't, we both know if it was Hayley you would have killed her. I won't let anything happen to her or the baby. I failed her once I won't do it again. Nik, the thing we share in common is that we don't let our feelings show, we show people that they should fear us, but we are both running from our own fears. Hayley was just like me when I was younger I was a cast-off, backed into a corner." Y/n starts to get teary "I was forced to hide who I was like you, I don't think I know who I am anymore, and this baby it's showing my humanity more than I would like to reveal, it's making me someone human more human like when Tatia was alive." " you love, are the most fiercest being I know. People say you have a list that signs their death warrant to the devil. You my liitle trybrid are a Mikaelson." Klaus and Y/n look at each other. They start to lean in and when their lips touched memories start to unfold.
( Flashback)
A fourteen year old Y/n is looking st the moon. " Hello Niklaus" She turns around to see the boy" what are you doing out here? The full moon is arising you should be inside, Nik I'm turning I don't want you to get hurt because of me." " I'm here to see if you're okay" she sighs " does it look like I'm okay, I'm an outcast part witch part werewolf... you should go I have to get ready soon." " Not without doing this" " Not without doing wha--" she gets interrupted as his lips smash onto her, but before she can kiss back her bones start breaking. She screams, and falls to the floor. Klaus was about to step foward but before he can she looks up at him her eyes turning gold " go ". He hesistates before running back to his families hut.
( Flashback over)

They both slowly seperate. They lean their forheads against each others. Klaus breaks the silence " I should get going. I'll have the air conditioning fixed." She nods. Klaus walks away and down the stairs, but as he walks down Rebekah enters the house. " You're right that girl Cami, she's the key. Marcel likes her and because of that, I got to see the secret weapon of his, that you've been going on about." Well don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" " Y/n was right, its not a what its a who a girl, Davina. She can't be more than 16 and I've never felt power like that before except from Y/n." " she's a witch" " Not just any witch. She's related to Y/n, they're both something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she can do to him." " Where is she?" " That clever bitch. I don't know." "What's wrong?" " she wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" " I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home." " Our home is nothing without family. I am finding Elijah whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?" " Whatever it take.

°~°~°~°
Woah. A kiss happened. Now let me know what you thought. We finally got to see a little bit of Klaus's past. Tomorrow a chapter of Pretty Little Liars will be posted. So get ready for your secrets to be revealed.

I'm so happy to be writing this book. I did however notice that you guys haven't really voted, and I really hate to ask but can you guys please vote.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉 [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें