Sinners and Saints

Y/n: My friends and I are the first vampires in history-- the Originals. Recently, my friends, The Mikaelson's discovered that I am the Original Tribrid, the first Original. 300, years ago they helped build the city of New Orleans. When they came back they discovered that two old friends of the family are alive and are ruling thd city. Me and Marcel are at war against the witches. I'm playing two sides, and have recently discovered that I'm pregnant with Klaus' child. Now its up to me to keep the peace.

•~•~•

As Elijah speaks to Davina after waking up from being daggered. He trys to convince Davina to trust him.

The next morning, Y/n woke up to find that she was alone. 'Hayley must of gone down stairs to have breakfast.' She gets out of bed and decided to be productive. She got dressed, and descended down the stairs and made her way to the kitchen. When Hayley hears footsteps she turns around surprised. "Hey I was just gonna bring you some breakfast." "What do you got." "Coffee and-" but before she can finish Y/n interrupts her. "Coffee" She hands her a cup and took a sip. "So, how are you feeling?" Hayley asked. "Better. I feel okay." She told Hayley honestly. The girls took a sip and walked into the living room, where they found Klaus and Rebekah talking to Sophie. No doubt Klaus brought her to question her about yesterday's attack on the girls.

While the girls were in the kitchen Marcel tells Klaus about the dead witches bodies in the Bayou and they get ready to go there together.

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sun down, we lose the link to their magic." Sophie tells Klaus. "Those witches tried to kill Hayley and Y/n." Klaus said pointing to them. "I'd prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her or, you know, those" he points to the girls talking about the babies. They give him a sarcastic smile. "You are all class." They clink their cups together and drink. "You know if I didn't know you were born a thousand years ago, I would've thought your twins." He gives a smirk to the girls and gets a playful glare back. "Stay put and save the rest of your story until I return." Klaus told Sophie before he left to accompany Marcel.

Marcel goes to the church to tell Father Kieran that he's gonna move Davina tonight. Father Kieran finds out about what he's doing with Davina about the witches in town. Marcel tells Davina that their moving her tonight. She explains to him about the Harvest.

•~•~•

Despite what Klaus said, Sophie left the house and went to Lafayette cemetery, Hayley and Y/n followed her. She put some potion in her bar and when she turned around, she was surprised to see them. "Hey. What the hell?" "You're going out there anyway, aren't you?" Hayley asked. "We want to go with you." "No, thanks. Already got assulted by Klaus thos morning, don't need a repeat." She tried to leave but Y/n blocked her path. "What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches is still out there. We've already decided that it likes us and hates witches, so you'll be safer with us." She smirks at Sophie. "Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety." Sophie said, trying to leave again. Y/n blocked her path again, getting annoyed. "Listen, the only reason Hayley came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about her family. Your sister was the one that told her that Marcel ran the werewolves out of the Quarter into the Bayou and last night, I'm pretty sure some guardian angel wolf saved our lives. So we're coming with you." "Could you three be more idiotic." The girls turn around to see Rebekah. "Three can play the follow game, you know?" Rebekah said looking at Hayley and Y/n. "You heard Klaus, he and Marcel are heading right where you're going." "So distract them because unless you wanna lock a hormonal werewolf and tribrid in a tomb." Y/n said to Rebekah while Hayley adressed Sophie. "We're going with you." "And wouldn't Elijah be mad if he hears Y/n, I, and the babies died of asphyxiation?" Hayley added, being a smartass. The girls smiled when she didnt give a reply and Sophie sighed in annoyance.