House of the Rising Son

(Outfit of the chapter)Klaus Voice: my siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history

Klaus Voice: my siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history. We recently . 3 centuries ago, we helped build a town called New Orleans. Now a plot of witches has lured me back, hoping that I will defeat a tyrant, a vampire I created. My brother hopes I will find redemption through the power of family, two miracle children, part werewolf , part vampire, a hybrid. My sister is doubtful. She thinks I am beyond redemption. Despite my brother's best efforts, I have a plan of my own. I will take back my home and claim what was mine. I will be king.

•~•~•

3rd POV

Its midnight and there's a party at Marcel and Y/n's compound. Vampires are feeding on the humans. " This is how I keep my guys happy, the occasional all-you-can-eat buffet. My nightwalkers love it. Got them working hard trying to earn one of these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off steam. My daywalkers the trusted few, they just like to party. Uh oh look who is stumbling in." They see one of Marcel's daywalkers helping a 'drunk' Y/n. They start to walk down the stairs. "It's quite an operation. Tell me, what happens to the victims. Seems like a lot of graves to dig." "Can't kill them all. Too many folks go missing, tourish drops, so we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their day, no muss, no fuss." " I'm impressed." " Nothing I didn't learn from you back in the day. Hey princess, what'd you drink." " I don't know maybe something from there and there." Y/n slurred to make Marcel think she's drunk." Are you drunk." "No...you can't prove anything. I'm innocent till proven guilty...Klausie" She stumbles a bit and falls but Klaus catches her. "love your drunk listen go home and get some rest." "but what if I wanna rest with you" he gives her a look and she sighs before smirks "fine I'll go see who wants to play with me." Before anyone can say anything she vamps speeds away. '' Marcel'' ''what's up Thierry?'' 6 of our guys were killed in a bar outside of the quarter, nightwalkers. No one saw who." " wow 3 boys who all hate each other are talking, now that's interesting." Y/n pops by, once the three boys look at her she's gone.

•~•~•

A red car being driven by the famous Rebekah Mikaelson pulls up at plantation the Mikaelson's and Hayley & Y/n are staying. Hayley walks a little bit down the stairs to see who has arrived while Rebekah starts to get out of the car leaving a voicemail for Elijah. Hayley walks descends down the stairs with a fire poker in hand. Rebekah walks in and she and Hayley start talking. They talk about Elijah and Rebekah realizes Klaus did something Klaus like. She starts shouting and Hayley flinches. Klaus opens the doors carrying a hurt Y/n . "Enough with all the shouting. I have a hurt Y/n who 'accidently' ran into a pole." He puts her down on the couch. ''Um ow and i didn't ' accidently' run into a pole you pushed me into it.'' She puts a ice pack to her head. "Little sister. I should have known. I assume the 6 dead vampires were your doing." "Wow the rumors are true you really are alive, hello Y/n.'' ''Hi Bekah" Y/n says standing up and hugging Rebekah " and they were very rude... trying to victimize a poor innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh that's right you don't have any friends." " I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes of course you do. He fancies himself and our precious Y/n. The king and queen of the quarter now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It will be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with you." "I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welsh on deals. What did you do to him?" "Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well go on. Take a look around." Rebekah starts to leave " you remember this house as well as I." " I remember everything."

Rebekah remembers a memory of when her Klaus and Elijah were in one of times when they were happy in their lives.

"I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties the governor threw for as if to impress you. I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son Emil... and I remember that even Elijah was happy."

***

Hey guys its me... how you doing. So I know I said I would post all of chapter 2 and 3 today well I'll post it tomorrow because I have some freaking drama I need to figure out and

@Hannah_Ochoa knows some of it and I have a really late party to get to so tomorrow for sure. Okay well love you guys bye. Remember read, comment, and vote.I'm so happy to be writing this book. I did however notice that you guys haven't really voted, and I really hate to ask but can you guys please vote.