Bloodletting

Klaus: My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history, The Originals. Unlike them, I am a hybrid— half vampire, have werewolf. Recently, we discovered Y/n Petrova, The Original Tribrid, is alive. 300 years ago, we helped build New Orleans. Now we've returned drawn back by a coven of witches who threaten the two women carrying my children. My brother Elijah, dealt with them. We thought Hayley and Y/n would be safe. We were wrong.

•~•~•

Marcel gathers up all the vampires for fight night at the compound but Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson shows up looking for the girls. Marcel admits he payed them a visit but didn't take them.

Hayley woke up to find her hands were bound and she was in the back of a moving car. She looked down and saw that Y/n was next to her but still unconscious. She sat up to look over the seat at the driver and gasped as she laid back down so he wouldn't see her. She raised her foot and kicked the back window, which cause the driver to swerve and stop the car. She waited for him so she could attack him and escape, he removed the shattered window and open the door. She took the opportunity to kick him but he grabbed her foot. "Seriously?" He asked incredulously and she was surprised when she saw a familiar face. "Tyler?" "You don't want to fight me Hayley. Your friend, Y/n here tried earlier but gave her a little something to keep her down. Besides you know you can't beat a hybrid." He bound her feet tight, which caused her to scream. "Let me go, You backstabbing half-breed piece of sh—" "Shut up. Now cooperate or else your friend here gets a quick death." Hayley looks at Y/n knowing if she dies so does she and the babies. He throws Y/n over his shoulder using one arm to secure her and using the other to grab Hayley's hand and pull her along.

Elijah and Klaus are still at the compound waiting for Marcel. He allows Sabine to do a locator spell to find the girls.

•~•~•

It was morning by the time he let Hayley sit down so he can take Y/n off his shoulder and sat her down. Even though she was still unconscious because on their way there she was not willing to go with him so Tyler knocked her out with a dosage of vervain, wolvesbane, and witch hazel. Hayley looked around and saw that they were at a cabin near a lake. "What is a this place?" Hayley asked her kidnapper, Tyler Lockwood. "The armpit of Louisiana." He answered. He then pulled out a knife from his pocket and Hayley shifted, uncomfortably. "What are you gonna do with that?" "Depends on you." He then knelt down to cut the rope bindings on their feet. "Hey you attacked us, remember. You ambushed us in my own backyard." She pointed out. "That's not your backyard." Tyler retorted. "It's Klaus'. You're shacked up in a mansion with that psycho. A long way from that girl I met in the Appalachians helping other werewolves." "It's neither of theirs actually, darling. It's mine. I bought it in 1920 when I found out that the Mikaelson's weren't coming back to New Orleans." They both look to Y/n to see her awake. "Y/n Petrova Pierce Salvatore Forbes Claire Labonair Gilbert, the Original Tribrid. It's nice to see you again, Auntie. Should I be disappointed that Lockwood isn't in your name." "Hello, Tyler." Hayley looks at them in shock while they look at each other. "Wait, Auntie. He's your nephew." "Not by blood. When Tyler was younger I would come to Mystic Falls to check on Elena and Allison Gilbert. On my way I would visit the Lockwoods. When they would be out I used to babysit Tyler and tell him stories. Carol used to tell him that I was her sister so he wouldn't know of me and be suspicious. Sometimes I would bring him to New Orleans." "Then you stopped coming by. You left me behind and never came by." Y/n looked down and Hayley saw this and decidedly change the subject."Tyler, I'm sorry but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."