Crescent City

Y/n was walking down the stairs to go get some food from one of New Orleans local cafe's when she sees Papa Tunde' body in a circle that is Papa Tunde' 'brand'. She has a vision. Sabine killing Papa Tunde. With his blade. Monique comes back from the grave. "Diego." The Original yells out to get the vampire's attention. He arrived to where she was with vamp speed with a few other vampires. "Hey, you call—." He cut himself off as he sees a the body of the sacrificial witch. "Uh." "Call Klaus." He does as he's told and when he answers he puts it on speaker. "Yes, Diego. What do you have for me?" Uh, we got a special delivery." "And I for one didn't want to find the delivery before I had something to eat." Y/n said crossing her arms. "Would you care to elaborate?" Diego speaks next. "Either our witch problems are over or they're just getting started." "I have a pretty good feeling that it's not the first option." The Original Tribrid said speaking on what everyone was thinking. Klaus hangs up and Diego and Y/n look at each other wondering what's gonna happen next in the City of New Orleans.

•~•~•

Klaus and Marcel arrive to see Elijah already talking with Y/n. When Elijah sees the two he starts to analyze the body. "Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps." Klaus said jokingly. Y/n and Marcel just turn to Klaus with a serious face. Elijah looks up at the Original Hybrid. "You have a theory that you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Klaus looks away knowing he has nothing to say. "Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Y/n said, Marcel nods his head agreeing. Both having their arms crossed. "It's a rather large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah said looking at them. "Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be their prized fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" "Well, don't you all look cheery." Rebekah said walking towards the group. "Listen to this. A girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of dead. It was—." She got cut off by the h/c Tribrid. "Monique Deveraux." They all turned towards Rebekah for confirmation. "How did you?" "I had a vision when I Papa Tunde' body." "What?" Klaus asked shocked by both things but mostly Monique coming back. "The tourists thought it was part of the show, the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Rebekah continued. "Maybe it is." Marcel and Y/n said looking at each other with hope in their eyes. Marcel continued. "They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back. Kill the witch who took her place." They all looked at Marcel. "I have a theory about who one of them could be." Hayley said walking down the stairs. She shows the pictures Davina drew, all in one portrait. "Celeste. I mean, it's gotta be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming." "First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now you're murdered lover is back." Klaus says the second part pointing a finger at Elijah. "Well it seems like it's all Elijah's fault." The said Original turned towards her with a pointed look. She raises her hands in defense. "You can't give me a look for trying to lighten the mood 'Lijah." "This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." "It's about to get real Game of Thrones around here, isn't it." Y/n said the half truth, but jokingly. But the expression of worried on her face says other wise.

•~•~•
Elijah asked Rebekah to take the girls to the Plantation House for their own safety.

Hayley parked the car and her, Rebekah, and Y/n got out of the car. "I thought I was gonna have to drag you both to the plantation kicking and screaming." Rebekah said. "Yeah well, you all just want to protect us and the babies, right?" Hayley said annoyed. Y/n mumbled a quick "yikes." Before being 'interested' in her shoes. "Hey, I'm on your side, remember." Both girls turn to Barbie Klaus. "So what gives?" "Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah." Hayley sighed. "So what? You're preggers with my best friend, you can't turn." She replied before sending a wink to the Original Tribrid, who laughed. "Yes, but I wanted to invite a few people over." "Of course, every red- blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight while your cursed Cresent Clan will be-." She was cut off by Hayley. "Human. Only for a few hours and won't be again for the next full moon. So, I asked Y/n to ask Josh to get a message to Eve in the Bayou." "Josh isn't dead yet." Rebekah said as both Originals smile. "Oh, good for him, I love a good survival story. Who the bloody hell is that?" Both Hayley and Y/n turn around to see a man walk out. "Kegs our back, all right?" Hayley told him as she cleared her throat. Y/n laughed before covering her mouth to muffle her laughter. "Yep." He nodded. "Right, I should've expected this. You're related to her." She points a finger at the Original Tribrid who mocked offense. "It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a keggar." "Listen, you all want us safe, fine." Hayley started but Y/n finished. "We'll do as we're told, Bekah. We'll play damsels in distress in the glass towers but tonight's the one night in a month that Hayley can meet her family, my descendants." "Now you can rat us out, send us back to our rooms." Hayley addressed Rebekah. "Or, you can help us throw one hell of a party." Both girls look at Rebekah with innocent smiles.