Prank Night Prompt

3rd P.O.V

Klaus and Elijah were getting the table ready. " Brother I do not see the point of this." " Well, Niklaus Hayley and Rebekah seem to want to help our family by not letting you anywhere near Davina. Perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Well, are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" " Give me a month. I'll get you a list. "The doors bust open. Kol walks in with his arm wrapped around Y/n. " Well brothers I would like to make a announcement. Me and Y/n are in love and would like your blessings." Y/n smiles. Klaus smirks " Well Kol and Y/n I would like to tell you what I told the students at Mystic Falls when I found out Elena Gilbert was alive.' Attention seniors you have officially been busted prank night is over. You may head on home' Now since you both live here I can't kick you out so I suggest you take this prank elsewhere". "Now, brother this is not a prank I will tell you that if you don't believe me then this shall prove our innocence." Kol grabs Y/n chin and smashes his lips on to hers. She wraps her arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around his waist.
A few minutes later
They both pull away. Elijah smirks "Impressive brother but I'm pretty sure I can do much better" before Kol can respond Y/n is in Elijah's arms and has his arms around her waist."Now Y/n now that your here why don't I teach you some proper manners." He picks you up and you immediately wrap your legs around his waist and you two kiss.
20 minutes later
They pull apart. Kol looks furious. "Well brother if you call that manners we might as well say Y/n and Niklaus are dating." Klaus smirks liking the idea but before anyone can say anything Klaus vamps speed Y/n to his room and lays her on the bed. "Now little tribrid your gonna let the big bad hybrid have his fun." Before you can say anything he kisses you and you kiss back. You start to pull off his shirt. He starts kissing at your neck. "Well love looks like were at a problem." Before you can ask he rips your shirt.
Meanwhile with Elijah and Kol
"Well I believe the theres no way to get her back from Klaus is there." They hear clothes ripping and furniture breaking. "Kol I believe we should let those two finish up." Kol nods and him and Elijah leave.