Happy Halloween Mini Chapter

Hey guys Happy Halloween! So in honor of this delicious night. I am gonna do a mini Halloween chapter. Here we go and we might have some surprise characters

***

The compound is full of vampires, werewolves, witches and the Mikaelson family. The Monster Mash is playing loud in the background.(Play the song) A few witches go to a table that has 'fake' skeleton heads. The witches are about to poke them. Davina and Y/n look at each other and nod "phesmatos dispotatia da copitabus" the skeleton heads say " Trick or Treat, witchies it might be your last". The witches scream. Davina and Y/n smirk. Freya is hidden pretending to be another witch. Y/n signals someone to go. A vampire vamp speeds to Freya and bites into her neck. Freya pretends to be scared  and screams she pretends to fall to the floor dead. Kol slowly turns around and shows his fangs by smiling. The witches scream. Klaus, Elijah, Hayley and Sophie are all watching from the 2nd floor. " Well brother I can safely say that Davina is getting her good revenge by scaring the witches and no one ends up dead." Klaus looks at Elijah impressed. Hayley looks over and see's Freya getting up. Kol bites his wrist and gives her a little blood. " so Y/n what prank should we do next." Y/n smirks " phesmatos alieo azs silencio" The spell takes effect. " I think it's time to get a little revenge on Klaus and Elijah" Kol and Davina smirk. Davina liking to get revenge on Klaus. Kol wants to scare his older brothers. " Freya go find Rebekah, I have a plan. Kol and Davina go find me a dress that I have from a thousand years ago. Freya when you find Rebekah get Marcel, Hayley, Cami, Sophie and Josh to get everyone out of here; I need to make a phone call.''  Everyone goes to do there part. Y/n put the spell down.( A few minutes later) Klaus and Elijah are looking for everyone. Y/n, Davina, Freya and Sophie use their magic to make all the gates, windows, and doors close shut. Klaus and Elijah look around. " Niklaus I suppose this may be one of your tricks." " No brother this isn't mine." The girls all use magic to make the room a little foggy. Y/n nods to the girls and sends a text. " Its time". Suddenly the entrance to the compound opens. A girl with waist long hair thats brown with braids in a dress from a thousand years ago. She walks until she is in front of both Klaus and Elijah. Klaus looks at Elijah worried " who are you ". The girl in front of them smiles " Nik I thought you said you were never gonna forget me" The girls make the fog disappear.  In front of the Mikaelson brothers was none other than Tatia or is it really. Elena smiles at him and cups his cheek. She uses a british accent. " How I missed you." She looks at Elijah and pulls away " How I missed both of you" Klaus and Elijah both had tears in their eyes. Kol, Rebekah and Y/n are watching and trying to hold their laughter. Elijah looks at Elena with tears in his eyes " Tatia, my darling I am sorry for what I did a thousand years ago. Please forgive me." Elena looks at Elijah sympathetically and says " Elijah I can't do that" "why not" Y/n nods at Kol. " Because--" She didn't finish her sentence because Kol vamp speeds and bites into her neck. Elena fakes scream. Kol pretends to be finished and drops Elena to the ground. Elena pretends to be dead. Niklaus looks at her and his eyes widened. " Kol what have you done?" " Oh brother stop complaining she isn't dead. Okay guys I think this prank is over." Everyone comes out. Elena smiles and gets off the floor. She says in her normal voice. " Well I better get back to Mystic Falls. Y/n I'll mail you back the dress. Goodbye Mikaelsons". She nods and Y/n says a spell to transport her back. Klaus looks at Kol and Y/n as if something clicked. " Elijah it seems that Y/n and Kol are back to their pranks on this night after a thousand years. So Happy Pranking Anniversary you two." Kol smiles " Thank you Nik, that means a lot." Elijah shakes his head " Let me get to the point, you two decided to prank us by getting Elena Gilbert pretend to be Tatia and have her come see us." "Actually we were just bored" Y/n says and smiles. Kol puts his arm around Y/n and says "Well our work of the night is done." " Yes it is". Kol and Y/n smile at each other and walk away. Once away from them to here Klaus says " Well I think it's only fair for us to prank them back. Who's in?" 

***

Well what did I say. I brought Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries to The Originals. All of these characters belong to Julie Plec and  L.J. Smith. I make my own plots in the Mini Chapters.