Dance Back from the Grave

Diego and a few other vampires are questioning on why they are there until the see Marcel with a bottle and Y/n walking down the stairs glumly. "Hey, Marcel, Y/n, maybe you two know what's going on. Klaus ordered us too meet here, and now he's a no-show." Marcel and Y/n slowly start walking past Diego. "What do want from us? It's a new regime. Get used to it?" Marcel says setting his bottle on the table. "Dearest brethren, your attention please." Klaus calls walking in gathering everyone's attention. "No doubt, your all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry. Welcome home, mate." Applause and laughter fills the compound as the vampires reunite with Thierry. Marcel and Y/n sit and watch as Klaus walks to them. "You're in a good mood." Y/n starts as Marcel finishes his sip from his cup. "You should visit Mystic Falls more often." "Well as much as I might like to, I have pressing responsibilities here." He starts speaking louder to gather every one's attention once more. "Now, as you all know, the witch Davina is no longer with us." Marcel and Y/n look down as they remember the teenage witch that they both loved as a daughter. "Without Davina, we can no longer monitor the activity of our witch neighbors. However, since their Harvest failed, their magic will soon be gone forever. Until then, I say we keep them on their toes." He turns to Diego. "Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron." Y/n sees Elijah leaning against a pillar. The vampires all start going in a circle. Marcel stands up ready to head back up stairs but Klaus stops him, having a chat with him while Y/n lays her head on a table. Marcel leaves upstairs leaving Klaus.

•~•~•

Marcel and Y/n sit on the couch, Marcel drinking while Y/n laying her head on his lap looking at the ceiling. Klaus walks in and sees the two's actions. "Ugh, is this what's it's come to? I hear the full weight of our kingdom while you two pour like a child." They both look at Klaus. "You wanted to be king." Before Marcel continues their sentence. Both still depressed over the loss of the teenage witch. "Besides, you look like you got it covered." Klaus points a hand at them. "If the men see you shirk your duties, they're likely to do the same." Y/n sighs before rolling her eyes and looks at the Original Hybrid. "We told, we're not in the mood for vampire Hijinx." She looks back at the ceiling. Klaus sighs and looks up at the ceiling too thinking. 'Her doppelgänger was such in a better mood.' Him thinking about his trip to Mystic Falls before looking back at them. "No. You two would rather sit wallowing in sorrow for your little friend." They both stand up clearly angry at the Hybrid. "Don't push us right now." "I am sorry Davina is gone, okay? I'm sorry, but this mournful attitude is unworthy of you, and it's boring me." Each word Klaus said his voice got higher before speaking calmly, but before any more words could be spoken Diego walks in. "Hey guys, we got a problem."

•~•~•

Diego leads Klaus, Y/n, and Marcel, the two mourners have their hoods up to where 2 vampires laid dead in a circle desiccated. "We came to mess with the witches, just like you said, and these two, they went missing, found them like this. Not even stakes, just dead." Marcel and Y/n start walking away, Klaus sees this and turns to them. "Where are you going? Someone has to account for this." Y/n stops which causes Marcel to stop. She takes a few steps forward. "You want revenge, get it yourself. That mark is tied to some serious bad mojo. Any of you idiots got any brains left, you'll head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this." They both walk away leaving Klaus to deal with the bodies and the vampires looking at him. Thunder is heard in the background.

•~•~•

Y/n sat on a bench while Marcel left the compound as Klaus and Elijah examine the body with the vampires surrounding them. She drowns out the conversation as a memory of her and Davina slides out of a locked box she locked in her mind once Davina died.