🏵Chapter Forty-Five🏵

(Half of this chapter is written off the top of my head....a first for me...so its not edited...but it goes with the previous chapter so im going to upload and edit later so please ignore or point out any mistakes....don't forget to leave me a comment of what your thoughts were on the chapter. Many thanks ❤❤⚘)

"If you loved me...you wouldn't have treated me the way you did. I married you.... Without even informing my parents. That's how much I loved you. I chose you over them and look where it got me. So no...no ours wasn't love."

"Sanem....I'm sorry...please forg..."

"No...never...why don't you just leave us alone....please." She pleaded.

"Fine...look this isn't about us it's about Ayman...I've given you enough chances...and you're right. I persuaded you to marry me without your parents' consent. Well this time I will go about it the right way. I will go to your parents and i will tell them everything. I'll ask for their consent before we do the test."

Sanem did a double take "Wh...What did you say?"

"I'll go to your parents I'll ask for their consent. They will know of the marriage and Ayman being my son." He could see the hurt on her face and it was hurting him more having to do it this way...but she had left him no choice.

This was the only way her stubbornness was going to recede. It had gone on long enough...he wanted his son and that was that. In a way he was being cruel to be kind...he had to see it that way or he couldn't have continued this....when he saw how much she was hurting.

"Can...please you can't do that, you can't tell them. My Baba is not in good health this will surely kill him...please....what's the point. The marriage is over anyway. Please don't drag them into this." She said turning away from him.

Seeing her break down in front of him hurt him... but it just couldn't be helped. Walking up to her he turned her round by her shoulders his hands slid down her arms taking hold of her hands. She just stood there like a lifeless staute. Tears swimming in her eyes.

"Sanem look at me. I need to know...I need to hear it from you...is he mine?"

She stared into his eyes...her tears now gathering in her eyelids she blinked and like a dam breaking...her tears fell down her face. Biting her lips inwards she gave him his answer. Closing her eyes she nodded her head...now she opened her eyes she looked straight at him "Yes....yes he is." Again she closed her eyes taking a deep breath she pulled her hands out of his hold and walked away.

Can closed his eyes...in relief. The tears he'd been holding back now came down his face. Covering his face with his palms he gentaly shook his head. When he looked up he saw her stand with her back towards him. Her arms wrapped around her body she was silently crying. She sensed him behind her.

"Please...don't...come closer...this doesn't change anything between us. I won't deny you seeing Ayman. But that's it, we don't need to be around each other. We have to sort things out I know...but not now."

"Ok but...where is Ayman, didn't you bring him back from Yousef's. I though you would have bought him home."

She could lie and say he was staying at their house tonight but there was no point.

"No not yet...Yousefs dropping him off...can I please make a request."

"Ok..."

"Can I have tonight...tomorrow you can come and see him."

"I'm sorry Sanem...I left you last night at the hospital and look what you did...so no I want to see my son tonight."

The knock at the door made them both jump a little.