🏵Chapter Forty-Four🏵

(Ok this will be the last chapter for a while. It's a really busy week for me so I really don't know when I'll be able to update...So tomorrow will be the last episode of Erkenci Kus...from the fragments I guess we'll see it all...engagment...marriage honeymoon and three babies all in one go...it look like no season 2. It was a fantastic show with a great cast and will be missed. I'm heartbroken...but hey we've still got some amazing fanfic stories to fill the void and I hope writers continue to write them.
Going back to our story...I felt really emotional writing the final part of this chapter. I hope it comes through to the readers...once again I want to thank everyone for reading...voting and leaving me all these lovely comments I can't express my gratitude enough.❤❤❤⚘)

(Ok the above was written before I'd finished writing the chapter which turned out to be longer than I thought over 4500 words which has totally spoilt the ending i wrote for the chapter. I've had to devided it...so now insted of one chapter... I'm updating two chapters....please let me know what you think I'll look forward to reading all the comments❤⚘)

After fininshing the call with Huma... Sanem was suposed to called Yousef to check on Ayman....but like always she got lost in her thoughts. The conversation with Yousef was one she was dreading....dialling his number...

"Sanem is everything ok? How did it go?" Yousef bombarded her with questions, as soon as he had answered the call.

"It didn't." Sanem said plainly.... she didn't want to think about it. "Yousef how's Ayman?"

"Sanem he's absolutely fine...Damla has feed and changed him...she's just putting him down for a nap." He didn't want to push her...but this wasn't the time for subtleness "Sanem did you sort things out?"

"No...we didn't...Yousef, he came here demanding to see Ayman....as if he has the right...." She said; feeling agitated.

"Sanem calm down...you know I've always been honest with you, no matter what....and this is no exception..." Yousef knew she didn't want to hear this but he wouldn't be a true friend...if he didn't say what he was about to...at this time.

"Yousef...don't...please don't say he has rights." Sanem said in a frustrated moan.

"Sanem...you are one of the most kind, genuine, and honest people that I know." Yousef continued by taking a different angle, "Look just imagine it was someone else...what would you think?"

"I would think exactly the same.....the way he treated me. The things he said to me at the time...I can never forget. He doesn't deserve to..." Sanem gulped back her tears.

"Stop...Sanem, don't say something you'll regret. Yes I agree with you...he was unfair to you. Everything you went through, I can never imagine. However I know you...you would never deny a person their rights....that includes Can." Yousef finished.

"Yousef....ARGGG." Sanem screamed "How is it that you're always right?" He knew her so well.

Yousef thought....This was just her Stubbornness and a little pride talking. Once she calmed down he knew she would do the right thing.

"Sanem you have to forget your differences....and you have to think logically. This is Ayman we're talking about...your son. Sanem...he has rights as Ayman's Baba. Just as you won't deprive Ayman his Baba...you can't deprive Can his son." Yousef paused then carried on "You know Sanem...deep in your heart you know it's the right thing to do. This is all about Ayman...you have to think about him." Yousef repeated.

"Mmm..." Sanem murmured....taking in the conversation. She knew it...she knew what she had to do. She had known from the start...that she couldn't hide forever. At some point she was going to have to face this. Oh God...how she wished the child Polen had been carrying, had been his. Then he wouldn't have been this determined....who was she trying to kidd. Of course he would have been. Closing her eyes to the reality of the nightmare that she was about to face.