🏵Chapter Forty-One🏵

(I really can't help it...one more chapter for tonight...because I'm so nice. I hope the readers will still think so at the end....apologies for any mistskes....I'll look forward to comments and feedback...please enjoy....)

"Well it looks like baby had a good night and was discharged early this morning." The nurse informed Can.

"Thank God..." Closing his eyes he sighed then looked at the nurse.
"Thank you so much,"

"No problem..." The nurse said then went on her way.

Sighing...so she thinks she can hide from me well she's got another thing coming. Getting out his phone he dialled her number.

*****

"Yousef what am I going to do?"

Ayman had spent the night under observation. The doctors had come on their rounds early in the morning. After looking at his notes they decided that he could be discharged. Not wanting to chance it...she had left as quickly as she could...through a different exit.

She had arrived at Yousef's house half an hour earlier. After she had left the hospital she had gone home packed a few things and was out of there straight away.

"Sanem you need to calm down...it's not going to help the situation. Now you know he was at the hospital...so by now...he must have realised that you've left."

"He's not going to leave it...Oh God... what am I going to?. Both hands over her mouth...she had been pacing back and forth since she had arrived.

Damla came in carrying some tea and toast. "Come and have something to eat."

"Damla I can't...really..." she had stopped and looked at Damla.

"Oh really." Damla said, reaching out and pulled her by the hand sitting her down. She then cut some toast and feed it to Sanem. "We'll see now." She made her finish the tea and toast. "Now you can concentrate." Damla said while clearing the things away.

Again standing up she was pacing the floor. "There's no telling what he'll do." Biting on her thumb nail.

"Calm down Sanem....listen why don't you take the first step...talk to him."

"WHAT?....Are you joking....he's going to...." she sat down in the chair.

"What...he's not going to kill you...." Yousef asked.

"Just call him...talk to him alone." Damla said coming back to the room.

"No...No...I can't." She said shaking her head...crying "Oh...God..." Standing up in a panic "I'm going to leave Ankara."

Sighing and puffing out. "Sanem stop being ridiculous....listen do you want me to talk to him?"

"No...No...Yousef please don't...can I stay here for a few days just until..."

"Of course you can don't worry about that."

*****

Knowing Yousef wouldn't give him her address he called Erol.

"Erol yes...listen I need to get something very important to Sanem."

"Sanem...you'll see her on Monday... can't it wait?"

"Hmm...No...No it can't...I went to her place with my team but I can't seem to remember the address."

After thinking for a while Erol answered "Ok let me just text it to you." He thought if Can had previously been there...then there was no harm in giving him the address.