🌺Chapter Twenty-Seven🌺

(Ok...so I promised the readers four consecutive chapters which i have updated this evening....but as I've previously mentioned I'm a sucker for kind words so...for everyone who has read...voted and all the kind comments....this chapter is dedicated you...⚘⚘⚘⚘I've had a few silent readers leave comments...this has made me really happy knowing that the story is being liked enough to get readers who would not normally come to light...but because they have enjoyed the story so far they have taken the time to leave me a comment...I really appreciate them. I would like to hear from more silent readers...so please 🌟vote🌟 if your liking the story so far.😙😙)

Sanem had been sitting at her desk for the past few minutes cradling her face in her hands....banging it a few times on her desk out of frustration. Oh God why did this always have to happen to her.

The knock at her door made her jump up... as she raised her head, her hair had come loose again...falling all over her face.

She looked up and she saw him enter. "Can I come in." he said...closing the door behind him.

"Well...you're already in, so there's no point asking now." She said harshly... straightening up, putting her hair into a bun...again using the pencil.

"Sa...."

She didn't want to hear him "You have to decline." She said straightaway.

"Wh...What are you talking about?"

"Decline this project." She said sternly.

"Why...this is work...we won this project fare and square, I'm not going to decline just because of what's happened between us....in the past" The fact that the project had been given to him was out of the picture now...she didn't need to know that.

"Why...why would you want this...it's far away from home." She said trying to make as many excuses. "What would Polen think?" For a moment she thought she saw him flinch, but she carried on. "I'm sure she wouldn't like that...."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that." He said very calmly, looking around "So you got your dream job then." Can said...changing the subject.

"What?" Sanem seemed confused.

"Editing...you always wanted to do something with books...are you still writing?"

"There really no need to make idle chit chat. I'm going to talk to Erol bey."

She stood up and walked past him towards the door...before she had reached the handle he grabbed her by her arm pulling her towards him...with such a force that she slammed against his chest...he put both arms around her holding her tight. Once over the shock...she began to struggle.

"Let go of me...what do you think your doing?" She said already
frustrated she was now getting angry.

"What's the matter? Worried you won't be able to resist me." He smirked.

"Oh please...don't flatter yourself....as if I would even..." Sanem said turning her head away.

"Let's see then..." He whispered....with one hand he held her chin turning her to face him...bringing his lips close to his her's...just a hairs breadth away. Seeing her close her eyes...he moved even closer if possible reached up and pulled the pencil from her hair letting it fall all around her. "Keep it down I like it better like that way." He wispered in her ear...stepping back, he walked away.

Her eyes shot open in shock "You pig..." she stammered...in frustration.

He stopped and turned around "Well at least I've still...."

"Jackass.."she called after him not letting him finish his sentence.

Laughing he walked out without looking back.

She needed to talk to Erol bey...there was no way she was working with him. Sitting back down...she closed her eyes taking deep breaths.

He wanted to push her buttons and he'd certainly done that. But she was fighting the feelings just as he was... they just were not right for each other.

She couldn't let her guard down....but look at her...a look...the mear touch... or just a word and she was practically crumbling down. No she would hold her ground...today had been a shitty day from the start....tomorrow was a new day.

*****

Sighing...he couldn't help it...Oh God She looked even more beautiful if at all possible... all flustered and nervous. Her blushes added to her beauty. At least he knew he could still affect her....now if only...

So she wanted him to decline, well....that wasn't going to happen. Their little encounter had contributed to his having made up his mind. Can made his way back to Erols office.

"Erol I've come to a decision..." He said...coming in getting stright to the point "We're in Erol...we want this project. I'll call my team when I get back and make arrangements for them to come as soon as."

"What if you can't arrange it with your team? You said you would talk it over with them to...Can I'd rather wait till you're sure...till you've talked to them. Think it over..."

"What's wrong Erol, you were the one pushing for me to take on this project. I've left a load of work and commitments back at the office to come here. To repay this favour you desperately wanted paid back....and now you're telling me to think it over?"

"It's not that Can it's just I don't want any last minute opting out."

"That's not going to happen...listen I'm sure Erol. The team will be fine by it...they've worked with Miss Aydin before in fact they would be overjoyed...I'm sure."

"Sanem is a pleasure to work with. Ok...ok that's all sorted now. So I'll see you tonight."

"Do I have any choice, Aunt Songul will skin me alive, if she finds out I'm here and haven't visited." And it would be a chance to see Sanem again...keeping that thought to himself.

*****

Once she had calmed down, she would talk to Erol bey, she thought... but first she needed to see her baby. she needed the comfort and peace he bought to her.

Sanem waited until they had left before making her way down to the crèche. Luckily he was fast asleep so she was able to go and hold him for a little while.

Sanem felt all her worries just fade away when she held him in her arms. He just made everything seem insignificant....for that moment all there was...was just Sanem and Ayman....no problems....no worries.

Placing a gentle lingering kiss on his chubby cheek....she inhaled his scent in a deep intake of breath. His scent gaving her that extra sense of comfort...gently she put him down and went to have the talk with Erol bey.

As soon as Can had left Erol picked up the phone and dialled an unknown number..."Hello...yes it's done... signed and sealed...

(Ok...so it's a short chapter...I'm sorry for that...hope their encounter was fairly written...I've noticed a lot of views to chapters but few votes....i would like to request to all the silent reader...that if your liking the story so far please dont forget to 🌟vote🌟 it only takes a few seconds and it would really mean a lot to me. It shows that the story is being liked and inspires me to continue.)