🌹Chapter-Seventeen🌹

"Sanem had finished her lunch and was waiting for the bill. It was a beautiful scene looking around she saw many couples... it was so true...she had read somewhere this setting had no limits when it came to love.

Her phone rang it was Layla. She had been talking to Layla for a while and was telling her a tragic love story of Ferhat and Sirin. Continuing her call with Layla...Sanem paid the bill. She stood up and turned around....

"Oh...God...No ..."

Can had finished with his meal...he hadn't really ate anything...sitting there just for the sake of it. Polen continued eating her lunch...when all of a sudden she squealed.

"Can..."

"What's wrong?" Can turned to look at her with concern.

"It's the baby I think I felt her move." She put a hand to her stomach.

"Look....again she's kicking." Standing up she took hold of Can's hand and placed it on her stomach.

After a few moments the baby kicked again, "Yes I felt it." He said smiling in amazement.

"Oh. God...No...not him...not here." Sanem whispered the last part, as she had turned around she had witnessed the scene. Not realising she had spoken out...spoken out really loudly.

Can had quickly raised his head in her direction. Once Sanem realised she had spoken out loud, she quickly turned around again taking a step back...

A waiter was walking in her direction with a try full of glasses...when Sanem had taken the step back she'd collided into the waiter pushing him as well as herself onto the ground.

The glasses crashing and breaking into pieces all arpund her. Falling on her bottom Sanem winched in pain. She was instantly surrounded by people.

"Something's happened" Can said, stepping in the direction, "I'm just going to see if everything is ok."

Polen grabbed hold of his arm..."Can don't leave me please I don't feel too well."

Deren and CeyCey had been to the local market's and were making their way back having bought a few Bits and Bobs "CeyCey I'm just going to put these away." She said...taking her bag's off CeyCey and walking in the direction of the hotel.

There was a crowd of people gathered around. CeyCey went to see what was going on. When he got a little closer he couldn't believe his eyes. It was Sanem she was on the ground, in a lot of pain.

"Sanem..." Quickly kneeling to the ground.

"CeyCey...Oh God....please help me..." Sanem reached for him looking frightened.

"Sanem what happened?" He asked as he took hold of her hand.

"CeyCey there's no time I need to get to a doctor or hospital please."

CeyCey spoke to the manager who had already called an ambulance.

Can had taken Polen to her room. He was in his own room thinking back to what had happened. He'd looked up when he'd heard a raised voice and when he'd looked in the direction Can thought he'd seen a glimpse of her. Could it have been...No...No it was impossible what were the chances of that.

"No" he said out loud "Impossible" what would she be doing here of all places. It was his mind playing tricks on him. He thought he was over that it hadn't happened in a while but maybe it was because of the letter which was still fresh in his mind. As he was leaving he'd seen CeyCey heading in the direction of the incident he was going to call and ask... "Just leave it." he said to himself...but had no control of his hand when picking up his phone he dialled CeyCeys number.