🌸Chapter Thirty-Nine🌸

(Hey guys...so I've updated eight chapters in the last four or so days. In these chapters I've had to cut some chapters into two because they were so long ... this has pushed the chapter of Can seeing his son a bit futher..now a lot of readers are anxious for this to happen...as I'm I. However this will not be a straight forward meeting...in my story it just can't be. If it was going to happen that way then let's just say he's met his son...the end. No he will see his son but they still have things to talk about...to get through. Sanems been keeping him hidden... even though she had her reasons. I've always said this was a slow paced story and I rreeally appreciate each and every reader who has invested their time in reading this story but I'm trying my best to keep it real....so please be patience with me...I'm sure the readers are getting fed up with my repeating myself everytime....they will meet. I realise the show is ending but we can still carry on with our stories after It's ended...the show is NOT in our hands but our stories are. This is a chapter which I was suposed to update later in the week. Next update will be sometime next week unless I get something ready. Appoligies for the long message... Thank you🙏🙏)

(Just one more thing in this chapter Ayman has become unwell. I have used Google and my own experience to write the scenes...I do not have any medical experience. However I have tried to write to the best of my ability.)

Not more than twenty minutes had passed when she received the call. She went out of the office but as soon as she answered she was in a panic. Her raised voice had Can coming out of the office in an instant.

"When...When...Oh God...yes...yes ok ok I'll see you there."

"Sanem...What's wrong." Can said coming up to her.

She had started crying pacing back and forth in the office suddenly stopping and then crying again.

"Sanem..." He went up to her trying to stop her...to make sense of what was happening "Sanem What's wrong." He asked again.

"Oh God I have to get there."

"Where tell me..."

"To the hospital...its...its Ayman Oh God."

"Sanem calm down I'll get you a glass of water."

"Calm down...how can I calm down." She practically screamed.

At that moment her phone rang she picked it up...quickly answering it.

"Yousef..." She cried.

"OK now stop...stop everything is going to be ok...do you hear me. You make your way to the hospital, I'll meet you there...listen is Can there."

"Yes.." She said shakily.

"Ok...give him the phone." She handed Can the phone.

"Hello Can yes ok...listen I need you to do me a favour...please...I want you to take Sanem to the hospital...I'm going to send you the address ."

"Ok that's fine Yousef...she's really not in a good state what's happ.."

"Please....Can just get her here...I would have come for her myself...but I'm far out."

She wasn't thinking right...what had happened to her precious baby. He had woken up quite irritable this morning...with a slight temperature... but babies do. If she had known she would never have left him.

"Oh God...it's entirely my fault." She cried....her eyes red and puffy her lips swollen.

Can knelt before her taking hold of her hands. He gently wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Sanem...it'll all be ok...now come on don't waste time. Yousef gave me the name of the hospital I'll drop you off."

In all of this...she had been oblivious to the fact that Can was right here. Rubbing her face vigorously...Oh God what am I going to do...but he's right I can't waste any time...I wasted enough. If I call a cab that will also take time.