🌸Chapter Thirty-Four🌸

(Ok definitely the last chapter...I can't help it...when I upload the chapter...I'm reading all the wonderful comments and then I feel like just one more...but this it it for tonight...many thanks to everyone for reading...voting and for taking the time to leave me these comments I really appreciate it.❤❤❤❤)

He had tried to get Deren alone...but things had been really hectic this morning. They had just finished some work...and Can decided now was the right time.

"Deren can I have a word please?" He said standing up.

Deren looked nervously at CeyCey...he scratched his head giving her a reassuring look...lowering his eyes as if to tell her to calm down. Just at that moment Erol's Assistant knocked at the door.

"Can bey, Erol bey would like to see you."

"Hmm...ok I'll be right there...Deren we'll have that word when I get back...Ok?"

"Hmm..." She answered.

As he closed the door...Deren looked at CeyCey. "CeyCey...he knows something's up."

"Of course he knows something's up...because you keep staring at him with your puppy eye sad looks. Stop it now...look we have to respect Sanem's wish. I agree we have opinions of our own...but what can we do there're both our friends."

"But CeyCey there're both just too stubborn to see..."

"It's not our place...look Deren I've asked Sanem to tell Can...many times. You've made your feelings known. A lot has passed between them... they're the only ones who can decide."

"What should I do? What should I say?"

"Just make something up...I don't know...just say you're missing home or something."

"I don't know CeyCey...."

*****

Twenty minutes later Can returned to the office...asking CeyCey to leave so he could have a word with Deren. After CeyCey had left the room can turned to face Deren.

"Deren is everything ok?"

"Of course....Can...what could possibly be wrong? She said shakily...fanning her arms as she spoke. Automatically regretting the action. She only did that when she was nervous and he knew that.

"You seem nervous." Can said tilting his head slightly.

Clearing her throat "No...Can everything is fine...it's all good...I promise."

"Well you seem distant...not your self." He said not wanting to mention...since coming back from Sanem's.

"Can..." Deren gave a nervous laugh "I think your imaging things...look what could be wrong. Ok I have to admit...I'm kind of missing home, Metin...."

"Deren I told you if you weren't able to come, you should have sent another member of the team."

"Can it's fine...I promise...look I spoke to Metin, I'm fine now really."

"I need your full attention on this campaign. I'll fully understand if you want to return. Now is the time...were still in the early stages. I can get someone over from the agency to replace you. It won't be a problem."

"Can...please trust me...I'm sorry I wasn't being professional. I promise from now on I'll give it my one hundred percent. You won't have any place to complain."

"That's what I like to hear....the sooner we start this campaign the sooner we can complete it and head home. Now I've got to go out with Erol. So you and CeyCey carry on with what we've got.
Before I forget I've asked Erol to arrange a meeting with Sanem...for this afternoon. So we can discuss the location....we didn't even touch on it in yesterday's meeting." He said...as he went out...CeyCey came back into the office.