🌸Chapter Thirty-Six🌸

(Hey guys...so this chapter contains a mild intimate scene🙈🙈🙈...some might think its not even that...but for the life of me I can't seem to put these scenes into words. I just can't write intimate scenes full stop.I have mentioned this...however I have tried my best🙏🙏❤❤.)

"How many did you check?" CeyCey asked.

"Five in total...but the location we picked was the last one."

"And...?" Deren asked

"And what...what are you getting at. Nothing happened...ok. It's just the idiot had already chosen the location and dragged me around all day for no reason. Just wasted my whole day."

"Why would he do something like that?" CeyCey said

"Apparently he wanted to talk...but I'm sorry its too late to talk."

Deren and CeyCey gave each other looks.

"Why are you looking at each other like that." Sanem said.

"Sanem...well if you give him a chance to explain things."

"I don't want to hear it...just because Polen seems to have up't and left...he thinks he can come to me. Its never gonna happen...I just wish Monday be over with. The only thing about it that upsets me is it'll be a day closer to you both leaving." Sanem said feeling frustrated.

Ayman started crying "It's his feeding time Sanem...do you want to feed him or shall I get him a bottle." Deren asked.

Sanem walked up to her taking the baby "I'll try first....he was being very fussy last night. If not I'll have to express."

"You do that we'll carry on with the cot." CeyCey said already unpacking the cot from its packages.

Sanem had just gone into the other room when she poked her head back "By the way were going out tomorrow I'm taking you to one of the islands."

*****

"That's a wrap." Can called it. they had been working from the morning. The setting was just perfact...they had been lucky the weather had held out. However it was now looking a little gloomy. It was also a little way out...and they had travelled in Can's car.

She hadn't wanted come with him but had no choice. One...her car had played up that morning...after a lot of praying and sweet talking to it...it had finally started. She had managed to get to the office...and two...after the last time when choosing the location.

"Come on we're already late." Can said...he didn't sound very happy.

"I'll just call a cab..."

Sighing "Oh God...that will take forever...what's wrong with coming with me. I'm not going to eat you." He said rolling his eyes.

'What's got into him' Sanem thought...he had the don't mess with me look.

Opening the car door for her "Come on get in." He practically ordered her.

And now it was over...with everything now packed....she sat in the passenger seat waiting for him to come. All day they had danced around each other. Random touches that made her tingle all over.

He hadn't done it on purpose she could see he had been trying to avoid her. However in such close proximity she knew it couldn't be helped. She wouldn't admit it but she had enjoyed being with him...also knowing it was coming to an end... made her feel sad. It didnt really help that he looked absolutely sexy wearing navy blue jeans and a white shirt....to add extra sex appeal he had his sleeves rolled up and his forearms were on show...Mmmm..." she moaned sighing. "She'd always had a thing for them. It seemed he had purposly dressed this way knowing the effect it would have on her. The wall's she had been thinking about were all but crumbbled.... No...No she needed them up...she couldn't let him creep back into her heart...or what was left of it.