🌺Chapter Twenty-two🌺

(Hey guys i had quite a scare after updating the previous chapter early this morning...a reader sent me a message telling me that the story had gone off Wattpad... thinking it was the just the chapter...I didn't think much of it...untill I checked and found that the whole story had been taken off...I was really upset...so during the night I had to republish the whole story.... thankfully everything is good now. I just had to share this...get it off my head....also i have been told that at times notifications of updates are not always sent. So from now on i will be personally notifying all my followers of updates....anyway getting back to the story this chapter will be the last one I upload for a while...as I have to think and write ahead⚘⚘💖💖)

Huma had heard enough...enraged she confronted them.

"What's going on here...?"

"It's...it's nothing..." Polen said stuttering.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"I think I should be the one asking you that." Huma faced him.

"Huma Hanim it's nothing really..."

"Nothing...I think you've taken me for a fool for long enough...I want the truth...and I want it now."

"This is my colleague from London...I told you about...."

"Cut the crap Polen...I not buying that. I want the truth. What about you what do you have to say?"

"Well madam....Polen is my girlfriend." He blurted.

"What?" Huma gasped.

"Shut up idiot." Polen said continuing "He's lying...it's over...it's been over seven months since I left London."

"Come on Polen...please stop this." He tried to grab Polens hand.

She brushed his hand away "No...why don't you just leave...I've started a new life."

"What about the baby?"

"Please just leave." Polen said again.

"Hang on...Hang on...what about the baby...that's my grandchild."

The man laughed loudly. "Your grandchild? Madam the child that polen is carrying...is mine."

"What...stop talking nonsense...that's  not...no...no...I don't believe you."

"It's my child...Polen told me before she left London...but I flipped. Before I knew it she'd left and here we are."

"Polen what's going on...that's my grandchild...what is this man on about? Is not true...it can't be it's my grandchild."

"Huma Han....I...I...can."

"What are you saying is there any truth to it?" Huma looked at polen...who was looking down with a guilty expression on her face.

Realisation hit her...frantically rubbing her forehead with her palm "Oh God what have I done." She kept repeating "How am I going to tell Can?"

"Why did you wait this long..." Huma asked quietly....

"It took me a while to find her...
I've tried to talk to her but...."

Polen turned to the man "Shut up.... and leave from here I never want to see you again."

"So why didn't you come sooner? Instead of waiting this long..." Huma asked.

"I tried but I couldn't get away from work...."

"Stop..." Polen pulled at the mans arm "Just go...go don't come near me..."

"I'm not going anywhere..." After a few seconds "Ok...for now I'll leave, when you've calmed down I'll call you and we'll talk." With that he left.