🌸Chapter Thirty-Five🌸

(Hey guys this chapter and the next were originally one chapter.... however when I finished the chapter I found it way too long. So I've decided to devide it into two separate chapters. Chapters will be uploaded consecutively. Again many thanks to everyone who has read...voted and  taken the time to leave me all the wonderful comments I can't express how much it means to me🙏🙏❤❤ ⚘)

She'd spent the whole night up with Ayman...he had been irritable and fussy and just wouldn't go to sleep. For some reason he wouldn't take the breast...she had wanted to breastfeed for as long as possiable but it looked like the choice was taken out of her hands....so she in the end she had to give him a bottle.  Thankfully Asli came over early in the morning, giving Sanem a couple of hours to have a quick nap.

It was nine o'clock when CeyCey knocked on the door...just as Sanem had woken up. He cooked her breakfast before she headed out.
She had really wanted to spend the weekend with CeyCey and Deren as it was their last weekend before they headed home.

To top it off...Ayman's cot had been delivered...just as she was leaving. He'd grown out of his crib now so she had ordered the cot...hopeing she would have time to put it up with CeyCey's help.

It was her own fault for hastily agreeing to pick a location today....so here she was on a Saturday morning on her way to the office. When she should be at home with her son.

But now she was stuck with him... with Can all day. She was a little frightened that the walls she had built around her heart to protect herself....a prision really...well they were nearly crumbling down. She just needed the slightest push...and he knew exactly which buttons to press. Her heart was his anyway...but she couldn't let it happen...in the past it had been her alone but now she had Ayman to think about. She couldn't risk it...no matter what...she would stand her ground.

Can had been waiting for her bright and early. However she had made sure she came on time....not a minute earlier. She parked her car making her way to Cans car...he had insisted they go in his car...which was fine with her...as she hated driving.

Although the office was closed the building was still open for the other businesses. Stoping to say hello to the security guard...before making her way to his waiting car.

*****

Can saw her from afar...she stopped to talk to the guard. 'Uff she has to chat to everyone...young or old' he said to himself. If it was up to him he would just lock her away and throw away the key...just the two of them.

He was looking forward to today. Having been given the locations, he had already picked the one he thought appropriate. He knew she would agree to it...because it was her kind of setting. With the perfect secenery.  It was a place he was certain she would have choosen herself. However he had planned the day so the location he had chosen would be the last one they saw.
Maybe he should start the ball rolling... so to speak. He wanted some alone time with her. If he could get her to listen....if she could give him a chance to explain.

All his mind was doing...was giving him negitive vibes. Why would she give him a chance. So much had happened in the past...he'd put her through so much. Claiming to love her...Hell...persuading her to marry him....without even waiting for consent from her parents. And then leaving her at the first sign of trouble...and not just leaving.

If he'd left the place if would have been one thing, but he'd broken her heart. He'd taken her innocence and seen her broken her as a person. And now what...he expected her to come back to him.