🌺Chapter Twenty-Five🌺

"Sanem...can we meet some time...." Huma asked...almost pleading.

"I'm sorry Huma Hanim but we have nothing to talk about."

"Sanem...please...meet me once after that I won't ask for anything...I know you won't turn an old lady's request down...it's not you...you have more respect then all of us...please."

                           *****

"Can't we just go with the previous agency." Yousef asked.

"Well they have approached us but I think a change would be good. I've put it up I'm just waiting for a number of agency's to get back to me."

"Ok well I'll let Sanem know. I mean she has to work with them."

"No don't bother her with this...she has enough to handle as it is."

"Oh well if you're sure...but she will ask you about it."

"Don't worry about that...I'll handle  her." Erol said with confidence.

                          *****

"Yes...yes I understand Deren but what can we do, if the customer pulls out at this stage. I mean we haven't signed any contract." Can said...he was just as frustrated as she was.

Covering her face "I'm just so disappointed...all that hard work." Deren said.

Sighing "Well we can't do anything about that now. Have you seen Emre I need to ask him about a project he was looking in to."

"Well he had a lunch meeting but I think he should be back any minute...I'll see if I can find him," Deren said....as she was leaving the office, Cans mobile rang.

"Hello...

Deren left him to his call.

"Guliz...have you seen Emre?"

"No Miss Deren I haven't."

"Ok listen I have to go out for a while if he does come in I need you to tell him Can is looking for him."

"Ok Miss Deren." Guliz said getting back toher work.

                          *****

"I thought it was a few weeks more." Sanem said.

"There's really no point waiting Sanem. Your first publication is still fresh in peoples mind its best to get it out there as soon as possible." Yousef said.

"Hmm...you have a point." Sanem nodded.

"Listen...Erol knows what he's doing...what about the nanny?"

"That's cancelled...Asli insisted on taking on the role. I don't like putting this on her but she wouldn't have it any other way."

"So...Hmm...Have you met Huma Hanim again?"

"Yes...Hmm...we went out last week..." Sanem said pulling at her ear.

She had seen Huma more then a few times over the last few weeks. Huma had apologised numerous times even till their last lunch together. Sanem saw genuine regret in the womans eyes...and had choosen to forgive her.

"I don't know why you do it..."

"Yousef...what can I do...she seems so..."

"So what...what happened to Polen I thought she'd be all over her and her grandchild. She must have had her baby by now?"

"That's where I drawed the line I didn't want to know about anything to do with that side. For me that's over, in the past. No point pondering over it...and she's kept her word."