"Jin." you yelled. The older vampire opened the door.

"She is ready."

"Would you like to do the honors, Jimin?" Jin said gesturing to the body. You nodded. You put your arms under the lifeless girl and carried her to her final resting spot. The sun was setting and the breeze smelled sweet with the smell of nature.

You lightly lied her body into the grave. Everyone was there even Taehyung. No said anything, but Yoongi slowly covered her body with dirt. You hugged Jin-hyung hard crying into his chest, "I miss her so much." you whispered into his chest.

"I know, Sweetheart. I miss her too."

You sat on the hill after everyone left. You didn't know what to do. You don't even remember what you used to do before her. You used to sing, but now why bother.

You walked back down toward the compound. You lied in your bed. What was the use anymore. Your life was falling apart. Everything was going good until that night when they brought her to there home. He wouldn't change what time they had for anything.

You got swept away in your thoughts and fell asleep.

***

BANG

BANG

BANG

The noises coming from the kitchen woke you up.

Who is up at this time of day?

You got to your feet stretching your arms and yawning. Your eyes stung from the endless hours of crying. You walked into the kitchen flipping on the light. You froze. It had to be your imagination. She is dead. It was too late. She is gone.

In front of you was a girl in a long white dress. Her hair was over her face hiding her identity, but she was covered in dirt and mud.

"You buried me?" she hissed.

"What?"

"YOU BURIED ME?" she screamed. The hair in front of her face moving to the side revealing large scars running over her left cheek.

"We thought you were dead." you whispered. You heard someone come crashing through the hallway; it was Taehyung.

"Fuck, you look awful." her head snapped looking at him. Her skin was practically white and the scares looked healed but they still stuck out on her face. Weirdly she was even more beautiful. The scars made her look intimidating which made you spine shiver in a good way.

"Ah, my favorite pretty boy." she said stepping out from behind the kitchen island, "I am feeling kind of hungry." her eyes shifting to solid black and fangs extending out of her gums.

Taehyung froze taking a step back.

"I can feed you." you said trying to calm the situation.

"Thank you Jimin. I missed you." her words melted your heart, but her black eyes still terrified him. How was she so calm while being in her full form?

"Tae, can you go get Namjoon." you said not taking your eyes off her in case she pounces, "and all the blood you can carry."

Taehyung ran from the room.

"Where is he?" she snarled.

"Who?"

"Jungkook."

The way she said his name was soaked with hatred and bitterness, "We don't know." you said, "He ran away after it happened."

"Of course he did." her eyes softening to there normal color. You let out a sigh or relief.

Her next words broke your heart all over again, "I need to leave."

"What? Why?" the words came out in a cry.

"I have to go back to the others."

A tear left your eye, "Why?"

"Because they are good people."

"And we aren't? And I'm not?" you cried. She cocked her head at your words.

"I searched endlessly for you. I didn't sleep for days. I cried so many tears for you. I love you." your words were desperate.

At this point, Taehyung and Namjoon came around the corner of the hall. Taehyung was holding a dozen blood bags before placing them at her feet. Namjoon just stared in awe. She picked up the first bag slowly. She poked her fangs in getting her first taste.

"Jimin, get back." Namjoon said grabbing your hand and pulling you against the wall. Her eyes went black and she attacked the bags one after another sucking them dry. I was a terrifying scene. This was not the girl that you knew. No, it was the girl you knew, but now she was tainted by the bite.

The bite was a gift and a curse. You were blessed with many gifts, but it was like being reborn. Many turned but were never the same. You have to refind yourself or you are forever a different person.

She just has to refind herself.