*+:。.。Special 34。.。:+*

Chanyeol's pov

I walked up to Chanhyun's room knocking the door hearing nothing on the other side I opened it and saw with dull eyes writing at his desk, I looked over his shoulder finding gore descriptions of how he'd end his life and run away. I grabbed his shoulders shaking him to his senses.

He looked at me strangely, but he soon pulled me into a hug a tight hug telling me not to leave him and not to hurt him. Not to disppear, not to give him away or throw him away and soon I felt my clothes dampen that made me hug him tighter.

You must feel so hurt, yet you're still trying and still living in your own way. You're still trying to exist among the evils while your demons eat you out, taking you piece by piece and you still manage to smile and listen. To be here like you aren't in any pain. Taking it all while we push you and dehumanize your very existence.

I'm sorry Hyun. I'm sorry we've come this far and I've only hurt you. I betrayed you and never looked back on it.

"Y-y-you can use the t-toys on me if you want to" he pulled away trying to smile. His smile looked so brokenhearted.

I shook my head "I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have been, I miss us. You know when we were close and I wasn't so evil" I tried to lighten the mood.

"You're not evil Yeol. I'm the one addicted to sex and getting wrecked by anyone or thing" he looked down.

That smile now gone... "I'm the slutty mistake here" he hands fisted on his thighs. "If I had just told you, if I was honest to you first this shit wouldn't have exploded like it did and we'd still be close. Yeah you might of fucked me or something, but not like this, you'd never go this far with me because we're brothers. At the end of the day we biologically had the same parents, we were family and... And I just fucked that all up" Tears pricked his eyes as the tears came down like rain.

"I'm s-sorry Ch-Chan-ye-yeol. I-I n-never wa-nt-ted any of t-his to ha-pp-en" He said between heavy sobings.

I hugged him again. I hugged him like we used to hug with complete sincere pure intention to calm him down.

"It's....f-f-fi-ne-"

"Shhh it's okay Chanhyun. I forgive you and I'm sorry you faced things alone, I should have noticed when you changed too"

We hugged each other and soon he fell asleep and so did I.