~ 9 ~

Chanhyun returned to his sleeping tree in the garden, he sat there trying to relax till he was rudely disturbed by his brother.

"Chanhyun-"

"Piss off"

He didn't even allow the older to finish his sentence since he rudely interrupted.

"Chanhyun-"

"Go away"

"Park Chanhyun-"

"Fuck off Park Chanyeol! Leave now!" He commanded darkly.

"Who the hell do you think your speaking to?! Stand the fuck up! Or else" Chanyeol threatened.

Chanhyun just stared aimlessly at him, he wasn't in the mood for their twin games. He was felling all types of annoyed.

Chanyeol moved his hand straight to Chanhyun's member remembering if he caressed it Chanhyun would fully relax, calming down. Before committing the action, he stared excitedly at him, as usual it felt like looking in a mirror.

"Chanyeol don't you dare!"

"It's for your own good"

"No... You'll make me hard"

"Don't even try it, we both know you go soft. Who taught you to lie like this? Why did you even try?"

"If you touch me I will scream"

"Chanhyun, are you threatening me?!" Chanyeol raised his voice feeling disappointment in his brother's conduct. " We're meant to stick together and here you are blackmailing me. I'm only trying to help you"

"Chanyeol, I don't want your help. Please leave me alone" Chanhyun muttered in annoyance.

He grabbed Chanhyun's hand making him stand up, he didn't appreciate the attitude. From Chanhyun's actions he could tell something was really bothering and would take time to overcome.

He knew from this behaviour the past had come back for forgiveness.

"What's wrong!?" Chanyeol yelled, he too was getting annoyed.

"It's nothing Chanyeol! Just leave me alone already!" Chanhyun yelled louder escaping his grip.

Chanyeol grabbed him once more and tighter as he lifted his free arm. He smacked Chanhyun across the face without thinking his action through.

Chanhyun lowered his head feeling tears threatening to fall, "this why I tell you nothing. If I didn't tell you before, why am I going to now? Especially since you raised your hand against me" he sighed.

"Chanhyun it's not like I meant it just tell me the truth bro" he pleaded.

"Leave me alone Chanyeol" he said firmly pushing Chanyeol away.

Chanyeol stood there as he watch Chanhyun try half his best against him like the lazy child he is, "if you're going to fight against me, at least try and use all your strength. Lazy child"

"So? I'm proud of it hyung"

His actions seemed to be done in relief even when it seemed he was so close to crying only seconds ago. Chanyeol let go wondering what could be the cause of his sudden attitude change. Forgetting Chanhyun's personality change and remembered when Chanhyun stood up, it had been when Baekhyun sat beside him! Is what he thought.

"Baekhyun is here, isn't he? The boy that we met earlier was hyung, wasn't he"

"How did you know?"

"He is the only one who gets you to act this strangely, seriously though. Are you okay? Please don't lie"

"Chan don't act like you love me"

"WTF Chanhyun! Let's go home, we need to talk, and you need to tell me everything he's ever done to you. You have to be honest with me no lying or else, understood?"

"I understand hyung"

Chanyeol continued to hold Chanhyun's hand(*cough cough*, you mean wrist) as they headed to the office to be sent home, the old lady at the desk mistook Chanhyun for a child and Chanyeol for a parent. She let them leave thinking they were visitors, even so their looks were almost identical.

"Well he was clearly the dominant gene, parents seem to be getting younger day by day" she said quietly to herself.

-

-

-

"Sehun stop dragging me like a child! What do you even want?"

Sehun was leading Baekhyun to an empty class room to speak in.

"Baek I'm tired of seeing you in this state, ever since you found out the were transfering here you became more silent and we barly see each other"

"I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you recently, I haven't really changed you guys just became louder than me and them transfering hasn't changed my life at all, I'm actually unaffected by them" he forced a smile.

"Spare me the sharde, I know your hurting please just be honest and stop suppressing your feelings"

Baekhyun walked away, he really didn't want to lash out in front of him, he didn't want to risk hurting his current love. But, Sehun kept pulling him back he didn't want to give up on his love. Sehun only wanted his love's smile to return.

"Why do you even care?! It's my life! It's my weight to carry!" Baekhyun snapped.

"Baekhyun calm down"

"I am calm! Really, really calm so calm I'm not afraid of anything! Who am I lying to, I am a afraid they will never forgive me for my sins. Sehun they will never forgive me they might even kill me. I have wronged them since childhood he trusted me with someone he treasured and I destroyed them, I broke their trust. I'm horrible; why did I live fully when he lived as a hollow shell; I don't even know myself, I'm as good as a killer; I murdered the real him" tears welled up in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Baekhyun your scaring me, your really scaring me; what did you do that was so wrong? Why must you beat yourself up like this?"

"If you knew my sins, you would never be able to look me in the eyes again"

"I don't care Baek, I will always stand by you. I prom-"

"Don't make promises you know you can't keep, even if you could you shouldn't because I am not worth your faith" he gave a weak smile.

Sehun didn't know how to respond to that he instead kept quiet, quietly hoping Baekhyun would one day smile again when he smiles whole heartedly like his usual ones.

"I love you Baekhyun"

"I don't deserve your love" he whispered but Sehun still heard.

"I still love you hyung"

"Stop lying to me" Baekhyun frowned, looking down as tears flooded his eyes. "Stop feeding me your fake confessions of love, I know you don't mean them. I know you already treasure someone else more"

He cried more receiving shook glares from Sehun.

"He knows" Sehun gasped to himself.