~ 8 ~

Chanhyun found himself in a garden as the bell rang for second period, he decided to skip it and instead lay against a tree in the shade for a short nap. Little did he know Chanyeol was in the same garden area with Kyungsoo so, on they're way back the spotted him sleeping peacefully on the ground.

Chanyeol of course approached him, shaking him to wake up when he actually wanted to kiss him and did even with the hesitation he felt, he went down and kissed is brother on his lips. Chanhyun woke up with regret lingering in his eyes. He felt life was against him, constantly questioning everything and anything that happened to him. Who he should trust was now beyond his understanding, why Chanyeol had kissed him confused him further.

"Chanyeol can you tell me, why I allow others to hurt me? Can you explain why I feel so cold sometimes?" A few seconds later Chanhyun thought more of what Chanyeol had done, his voice darken quickly "why did you kiss me? Chanyeol answer"

"Chanhyun why are you sleeping out here, it's time for class silly" he forced a smile, ignoring he slight change of voice.

"Don't change the subject. We both know my health would be perfect if you were more behaved, now tell me why you kissed me"

"It's in the past now, don't worry about it" Chanyeol said dropping his forged smile.

"Just because something is in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about it"

"Did you have a bad dream?" He asked concerned engulfing Chanhyun into a hug.

"I wish it was a dream" he muttered into Chanyeol's ear.

"Come on, you two we still have class continue your bromance or interrogation later" Kyungsoo mentioned breaking up their hug.

"Please don't touch Chanhyun ever again" Chanyeol muttered deeply.

"Okay" Kyungsoo sighed.

"Channie pick me up" Chanhyun held his arms out so Chanyeol could pick him up.

"Don't tell me your actually going to pick him up" Kyungsoo asked.

"Actually I am" Chanyeol confirmed lifting Chanhyun onto his back, "comfy?"

"Very, thanks hyungie"

They headed to class, walking along the corridors they received a lot of stares on their way to maths. Chanhyun hid his face into Chanyeol's shoulder when he heard people talking about him.

"Look at those boys they're so gay, twins my ass" Yoongi groaned beside Jimin.

Chanyeol sent them a glare especially to Yoongi but what he didn't realise was Yoongi was a weak push-over and was about to approach him when Jimin intervened.

"But hyung the one being carried looks kinda cute" Jimin defended.

Yoongi covered Jimin's eyes "you're too pure to witness their filth" but Jimin pushed his hand away.

"I'm not a child hyung, your only a year older than me" Jimin exclaimed cutely as he admired Chanhyun from a distance, while Yoongi stared at him possessively.

"Well in my eyes you always will, your still that boy that stole my heart"

Jimin blushed turning his attention back to Yoongi, "don't say things like that" Jimin said telling him off childishly.

"Why baby?" Yoongi, his boyfriend asked jokingly.

"Because..."

"Because?"

"...Because it makes you sound old" Jimin spat trying to seem serious as he suck his finger out into Yoongi's face but, failed because burst out laughing straight afterwards.