~ 2 ~

Chanyeol's pov

"Chanhyun! Chanhyun! Wake up! Please! Please Chanhyun! Wake up!" I cried staring at his pale face.

His hands beginning to feel cold, his pulse was still normal but he wouldn't respond to me at all and that scares me.

I look back to my parents in fear. My dad isn't really a patient man so, I'm not sure if he'll bother to take this seriously or not but, I have to be brave for Chanhyun.

I have to stand up for him.

"Aren't you guys going to do anything!? Mum! Your son is unconscious and you aren't EVEN reacting! He could die!!"

Okay, I kinda exaggerated a bit, he won't die but they still should make efforts to see if he's okay or not.

"Chanyeol... I-I..."

"Save it! You don't care, do you? This was all just a façade, you don't care! Those tears were fake! I bet you never loved us! That must be the case, or how else can you allow that abuser to stand by you?!"

"I'm... I'm dying Chanyeol-"

"Don't use death as an excuse"

I don't want you to die. I didn't mean that. Please, don't leave me.

"You idiot, don't speak to your mother like that!"

"Why do you even care CHEATER!"

"BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I'M STILL REPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BEING HERE! I'M STILL YOUR DAD! DAMN IT! WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOUR ONE OF MY SPECIAL SONS!"

"I don't want to be your son or special son! You mean nothing to me! It's your fault Chanhyun has hurt himself, it's because of your abuse!"

What does he mean by special sons? 

"SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR MOTHER HAS TO SAY!"

I obeyed and sat next to Chanhyun's now pale body. He's not dead like I mentioned earlier, he's still alive this is just what usually happens when he sees blood, he'll wake up on his own at one point.

I just hope he wakes up sooner than later.

End of Chanyeol's pov

Mrs Park's pov

Chanyeol shouted at me, my humble baby raised his voice against me. I had never expected him to do such a thing, then I remembered what he was defending, Chanhyun. Chanhyun meant so much to him, more than the here and now. Chanyeol is very attached to him.

I'm a failure as mother, my son is hurt and all I could do is stare at him as he cut himself right in front of me. I never realised Chanhyun would injure himself, to be honest I thought I raised him to be stronger than this and because of this stupid illness I won't be here long enough to help him grow stronger.

"Chanyeol, I am dying and I have less than a year left to live. Whether I like it or not you and Chanhyun have to live with your farther. When you settle, there you will find all your unanswered questions just by looking at the people around you, I want you to keep a levelled head, don't do anything rash.

You and your brother will also be attending a new school. I will live here and send you to school for the first day then later in that day you will leave with three men to take you to your new home. Try your best to look at least straight at school for your own benefit, I've already told Chanhyun to seem straight when ever he leaves this home. So, he'll already understand for when he's in school, aren't like you he's more realistic on what the world thinks of same-sex love"