~ 6 ~

They arrive at school and head straight to the school office receiving stares on their way there. Chanhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand feeling nervous from all the attention they were gaining around them. 

"Don't worry Chanhyun, they only stare because your cute"

"Complementing me won't make me help you with your problem" he smiled.

"Damn...We're here"

They arrive at the office before entering the door is swung open by a boy smaller than them.

"Get the heck out my way!" He tries to push against them but, fails because Chanyeol pushes him to the floor.

"Hey what was that for!" The boy shouts.

"Don't push my brother" Chanyeol growls pulling Chanhyun back behind himself.

"Chanyeol lets just go find out what classes we have" Chanhyun says pushing him forward.

While Chanyeol walked ahead Chanhyun stopped and looked at the boy closer. He recognized the boy on the floor as his brother, starring at him till their eyes met.

"Stay away from us or I'll ruin your life just like your ruined mine" Chanhyun threatened. 

"Its been ten years, Chanhyun I'm sorry!" the boy exclaimed.

He was no longer that grumpy boy who slammed the doors open, he was now the apologetic elder threatened by his own brother.

-

-

-

Chanyeol and Chanhyun were holding hands on their way to their first class together. The two had all their classes together for this year so, they decided to walk to each one together. They soon arrive at their first period after getting lost several times.

"Hello boys" the teacher greeted. "I'm your English teacher Mrs. Kim, please introduce yourselves to the class" she said politely.

Chanyeol held Chanhyun's hand leading him to the front of the class to introduce himself.

"Hello my name is Park Chanhyun, I'm the younger twin. Please take care of me" he bowed.

"Hello my name is Park Chanyeol, I'm the older twin and I'm warning you now. Do not mess with my brother's feeling or you may see his worst side. Please take care of me" he too bowed.

"Ignore him, I'm a nice guy and would like to hopefully be friends with you all" he smiled gently kicking Chanyeol's leg.

Most of the students stared at the two for their amazing looks. While some stared in confusion.

"No need to stare ladies" Chanhyun smirked, "we're here for the rest of the year, hopefully it will be a good one"

"Errm... Okay, Chanyeol you sit in the back row beside Jongin, honey raise your hand for the new boy and Chanhyun you can sit with Taehyung in the middle row. Taehyung, raise your hand too" Mrs. Kim said awkwardly pointing the twins in the right directions.

Chanyeol frowned when he realised they would sit apart, while Chanhyun smirked at him as he approached Taehyung, his new seat mate. Before he could even greet him personally Chanyeol had grabbed his wrist dragging him to the back row.

"Mr Park, what are you doing? Return to your instructed seat please"

"Sorry ma'am, my brother isn't really used to sitting next to boys, apart from me so I suggest he sits with me instead just encase he breaks out in panic" Chanyeol lied convinsively.

"Okay, he can sit beside you" Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes starting the class when it was once again interrupted.

"What bullshit are you speaking Chanyeol, do you have a death wish?" Chanhyun glared in frustration.