~ 26 ~

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! EXO LOVE SHOT IS KILLING ME !!! IT'S TOO AMZING AND I DONT THINK I CAN SURVIVE!

IT IS SO AMAZING TO COME OUT AND NOW I CAN REALLY ENJOY THEIR MUSIC NOW THAT MY EXAMS ARE FINSIHED!!!! SO EXPECT SOME NEW UPDATES AND A NEW BOOK SEQUAL FOR ANOTHER STORY WILL COME OUT NEXT YEAR.

Anyways that's all, let's return our focus to this lovely chapter I've been writing in my absence.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chanhyun arrives home to his doctor's, Dr Hyun Seok was his name and he was quiet familiar with the concept of taking Chanhyun him home due to the conflicts and situations he'd usually land himself in. However, when Chanhyun was over he requested the doctor to call him Xiao Hyun instead of his name because he'd once called him it by mistake and Chanhyun took a liking to it more than his own.

"Chan- Xiao Hyun? What would you like to have for dinner?" The doctor asked, "whatever you make I'll eat" he answers sulking at the breakfast table attached to the kitchen counters. "You know I only asked because you are looking so sad as I prepare our meal" he says cutting the washed vegetables. Chanhyun continues till the doctor has a enough and offers him a bowl of his favourite ice cream topped with whipped cream, Chanhyun doesn't notice till the doctor asks him to open his mouth and taste the delicious desert.

Seeing Chanhyun's frown fade away brought a soft smile to his face, he soon took it away to have later as the meal he'd prepared was ready to be served. "Xiao Hyun, I made bibimbap, can you set the table up?" Chanhyun nodded in response going to do just that and soon they were both sat enjoying their meals in peace.

Well deserved peace. It didn't last long when his phone went off, looking at the elder the male for permission he soon answered the phone.

"Chanyeol-"

"Chanhyun~ Bro don't start this now, when you've disliked something I've always stopped especially if I was hurting you okay. Now I understand your still upset that you went home with man because of earlier, but I want to apologise and so as your elder twin I demand you home this instant." Chanyeol tried to explain himself gently, hoping he'd obey to the calm tone.

"...No..."

But, after that answer he lost his patient with him. "DONT EVEN TRY THAT BULL WITH ME! I WANT YOU HOME NOW...! It's not like I want to hurt you! JUST BE IN THIS AREA AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!!!"

"Chanyeol...? Your acting strange."

"NOTHING" He hanged up.

Chanhyun sits there in confliction as he mentally asks if he should stay or go. Why did Chanyeol sound so serious? Why did it sound like that?

"Xiao Hyun are you going to obey his demand?" The doctor asked in curiosity and some concern since it was pretty late out. The sky was a navy ocean blue with only the stars and moon lightening just barely. "I don't believe it's safe, go to him tomorrow instead stay the night. I will give you more deserts if you stay... Xiao Hyun" he conveyed still sitting opposite to him.

"Wait- did you say deserts?" The boy's eyes widened as the male simply nodded.

"I guess if you'll have me. I'll stay the night"