~ 18 ~

They arrived at the hospital where Chanhyun was taken to, they were escorted to his room before entering they heard his calming laughter from the inside, he wore a true smile and tears of joy.

As they entered Kris slowing removed his shoe hiding it behind himself as he approached Chanhyun.

"Hey guys" Chanhyun waved, still smiling kindly.

Chanyeol almost instantly ran up to him as he engulfed Chanhyun into a tight caring, emotional hug.

"Jeez, Chanyeol I'm not saying good bye to the world, I'll live I just can't walk properly for a few months. I injured my leg in the accident but, it's not broken" he chucked as he only received glares from his brothers.

"Accident, my ass. You knew what you were doing Chanhyun" Kris muttered.

"I did know exactly what I was doing until this boy intervened and saved my life in the process broke his arm. I feel guilty he's hurt because of my selfish act, he's so cute" Chanhyun cooed.

Baekhyun slapped him on the head as Chanhyun transferred his attention back to them.

"Hello? You have a boyfriend, remember?" Baekhyun mentioned.

"I know"

"Where is he? Shouldn't he be here?" He asked.

"I sent him home to sleep, he really wanted to stay by me, so I threatened his ass if he didn't leave"

"That's a bit harsh"

"I'm his childhood bully, I raped him, and he still loves me. I need to know why, why does he wait? Why does he stay by me like?! I messed with body his when was 15 and he still claims to love me no matter what. He confuses me, most people would have left or at least complained but, I am yet to hear a word against me unless it concerns my health"

"That's it!" Kris exclaims throwing his shoe at Chanhyun's head.

Chanhyun lifted his arms to protect himself but Chanyeol and Baekhyun pulled them down. The shoe hit the side of his face but most of the impact affected his neck instead, Kris had rubbish aiming skills.

"WTF KRIS!?" Chanhyun questioned in shock with widened eyes. "Why did you guys just let him? Why did you grab my arms!!?"

"Chanhyun, it's because your ungrateful. You deserve it"

"Piss off Chanyeol" he glared to him.

"I hope you know I never loved you" he said coldly.

"Chanhyun stop this! If your angry say why! Don't keep hurting Chanyeol like this when you know you love him and he loves you very much!!" Baekhyun complained

"Can you promise me? Whether you like it or not Chanhyun, we are family at the end of the day so we kinda have to care each other because no one else will" he said grabbing his hand.

"I promise you nothing" Chanhyun said darkly, pulling his hand away.

"W-What do you m-mean by that?" He gasped.

"You don't deserve me in your life, if I die it shouldn't really affect you much since you basically pushed me to end it all" 

"What are you saying?" 

"I'm saying, I won't forgive you or promise you anything. I trusted you, loved you and the happy times we had... But, they mean nothing after you, you, someone I cherished and looked up to. You fucking stole my innocence!

"If your family, tell me why you raped me. Tell me why, why you broke me more than I already was. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!? WHY? WHY?" He yelled grabbing Baekhyun's collar in betrayal.

"Did you enjoy fucking your brother? Did you enjoy traumatizing me more? Was it fun, hyung?

"You are the reason I am, who I am now, well done hyung. Well done. I've become the person I am today because of your actions. I hope your proud, my personal rapist... I hope your proud of what you've made" he let go crying as he pushed Baekhyun away.

"I don't love you anymore so please, leave me alone" he mumbled, shielding his face with his arms.

Baekhyun stared in annoyance, "don't just blame everything on me when you know damn straight it's not all my fault! It's your own fault for associating with wrong people!"

He earned a dark glare from both Chanyeol and Kris that caused him to mute. He left the room followed by a raging Chanyeol from what he had heard.

"I'll make you pay! Byun Baekhyun!" He yelled in the empty corridor not caring if anyone else heard him. "I'll make you pay for hurting him!"

"How will you?" Baekhyun asks trying to hide his irritation and lack of fear.

"I will make feel the same pain you inflicted onto him!"

Baekhyun turned around wearing an intensely creepy smile.

"Will try to rape me, big boy?" He questioned in a jokingly way.

"Laugh now but, I won't hold back anything for you... My innocent puppy, even if you are my hyung" Chanyeol hissed with a dirty grin.