~ 28 ~

Chanhyun was tied to a seat in the centre of the room, he'd been knocked out by the group he tried to leave with. They mocked him and stole his pride throwing it away like nothing. They however, weren't satisfied by the fact he never shed a tear with all the wrongs they had done to him. He only felt fear cruel up his shoulder when heavier footsteps belonging to an older male approached, his deep though and the way he'd say Chanhyun made him cringe. The man approaching him took away someone very dear he thought he'd never have to be reminded of again.

"Xiao Lei! Come, show yourself to this pitiful boy. That's the boy who said he'd be rich by 18 with a son from you, look at him now; like I told you that day, Chanhyun isn't straight and eventually he was going to leave you." He said deeply as he pushed the young teen ahead of him, toward Chanhyun.

Chanhyun didn't recognise her fully till she was in full lighting and that's when the tears were felt, his first and last girl crush. The love he felt for her, he thought he'd forgotten was still apart of his cold heart. Speechless he sat feeling nostalgic.

"I don't want to see you now" he muttered looking away with his teary eyes, "because of your distrust we never had our first son or forever, had you believed me things might of been different" he spoke brokenly as he gulped down the urge to cry.

The man moved closer to him too, grabbing a hold of his locks recklessly pulling at them showing the tears he tried to hide away. "Look at him crying, this coming from the same boy who promised to never cry before you or do anything to hurt you" he stated pulling harder at him. "And you Chanhyun" he lowered himself close to his ear in the crook of his neck, "you Chanhyun will no longer live freely with these un-kept promises lingering in your past, you will pay for them." At that moment tears were triggered from the dark depths of his soul, "now explain to me why you never learn? You dated Lei, a girl and I stopped you and now your dating a boy! Park Chanhyun, understand now I am the only guy you can ever date and if I can't have you no one can!! Do you understand that? Or do I need to hurt that into you, answer me?"

"I-I understand, please don't hurt me" he pleaded "that is what I like to hear; you begging me for anything turns me right on and all the way." Chanhyun sat quietly as Xiao Lei glared at his every movement, "why did you kiss him?" She finally spoke since arriving, "I did not kiss him by choice, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me without any consent." He spat in pain, the man was still tugging at his roots as they conversed. "Then if that is true why did you say, 'I never loved Xiao Lei! She meant nothing to me' then moaned and screamed 'she is nothing, you mean more and are way better than her; women aren't for me' moaning even louder? You man whore!?" She exclaimed with tears drowning her eyes.

"He forced himself onto to me, during that time I had no interest in boys; he liked me so he was ready to do anything to have me leave you and you believed that immature jerk's words that lead to our break up" he said emotionlessly despite the tears that left his eyes. "Liar! How can you answer like that when I quoted your exact words!" She fumed, "well that is because he forced me too; something you may not know is he is nine years older than the both of us! You think me as a young teen could allow your safety to be risked just because I wanted to be with you, that die he threatened if I didn't respond to him he'd go after you and at first I didn't believe him but kept feeding you lies and threatening to hurt you. I couldn't allow you to be hurt just because I failed to protect you so, I gave into him and that's why we didn't speak as often. He told me what he wanted, he wanted to break up with you but, I didn't want and that's around when rumors of me being gay surfaced....you believed them though I constantly said otherwise but when you saw it for yourself we broke up! But, what I'll never get is why you left me for him with all the guys you could have had! You hurt me by going with the guy that broke us and you acted so bitchy to me afterwards, like I understand you hated me but joining the others in the rumors made you as bad as them. Remeber you kissed and did who knows what with that man... That man who raped me just because I love you, your dating a rapist and child molestor. That is all I want to say to you."

Xiao Lei turned around walking away crying at the words that were spoken, regret lingering her eyes and movements. She wished she had given him another chance not knowing what he must have been going through, "but be honest to me; does he still hurt you? Does your father still abuse you like he did before?" She wondered awaiting an answer, "as I already said, that is was all I wanted to say to you so, leave me alone." Lei tried to get him to answer her but the elder male dismissed her so she left.

"Now it's just us, baby do you remember my name?" The elder male asked and Chanhyun shook his head in response "I don't want to, could you please keep me clueless from your name?" "Why wouldn't you want to know my name?" He asked pretending to be sad, "baby say my name" Chanhyun took a deep sigh swallowing all his pride to answer "stalker, that's your name. That is the title I told me to refer you to as" Chanhyun cringed at his own words, "good boy do you remember why you say that?" "Because you are nine years older than me and could top me... Oh I have a question-" the male soon let go of his locks, combing them around as he moved to sit directly ahead of Chanhyun. "From now on I want you to meet before school at 7:00am by yourself, only with no one and I want you to do this till my birthday. I also want to have you for your birthday, I will treat you well and we'll do nothing else, only the things that make you happy so, you can feel special too. For me you are you; not Mr Park's son or Chanyeol's younger twin, you are Chanhyun alone. What do you think? Can you promise me this and feel free to your family that I am back as Kim Takeshi, he has returned for his Jun Hyun once more." He announces as he bows as if Chanhyun is a prince.

"The hell did you call me? That is not my name! I don't want to be referred to as an obedient sibling. Kim Takeshi!-" The elder smashed his lips on the younger so suddenly it frightened him but he didn't respond at all until he was released, "hyung call me what you want but please understand I have a-" he kissed him again, "stop talking about that child. His existence doesn't change anything... I expect to see you tomorrow morning, 7:00am sharp." He untied him and helped him return to classes, despite his need to limp from being handled roughly.