Chapter Twenty Five

Peep how none of y'all fucked wit Hassan til y'all read him and Kai argument remember there's always two sides to a story😂😂

"Mahkailin? Mahkailin? Wake up. Baby." Kiarah said while shaking him seeing he was stirring in his sleep sweating like crazy. He woke up from his nightmare with him breathing rapidly.

"Fuck." He breathed out rubbing his face.

"Another nightmare?"

"I'm good." He told her. "No your not, your always having nightmares and stu-

"Kiarah I'm good ight?" He said in a convincing tone kissing her head.

"I'm just worried about you Kai." She said lowly.

"I-I should be the least of you worries I'm fin-

"Can you stop cutting me off? Jeez."

"Kiarah I ain't bout argue wit you."

I'm not trying to I'm just saying your not because you starting to act like how you acted when you first got here all quiet and stuff. I feel like your shutting me out. I don't know where exactly I'm going with this." She rambled on and on. Mahkailin rubbed his face sighing.

"Kiarah?"

"Yes?"

"Shut yo ass up and go to sleep." He said making her pout some turn away from him in the bed.

"Your always so mean." She mumbled looking at the alarm clock seeing it was 3:47 am. "It's your birthday be happy."

"I'm with you, so I am happy." He said grabbing her by the waist pulling her to him. She went back to sleep but he didn't. He couldn't go back to sleep. Soon he fell asleep when it was almost time for him and Kiarah to get up for school.

"Happy birthday cousin!" Hassan said when Mahkailin answered his FaceTime.

"Fasho cuz." Mahkailin said still sleep dropping his phone on his face. "Dumb ass." Hassan laughed while hitting his backwood smiling showing his slugs.

"Shit I just came up on some money you uh you want sumn? I can ship it out."

"Nah ion want nun."

"Kai be quiet." Kiarah said while sleeping turning over. "Ohhh you wit da bitch? Imma call yo-

"Nigga you already know what I'm bout to say."

"My bad cousin. You wit ya girl?" He asked.

"Yeah she sleep. Like everyone else in the morning."

"Nigga it's 3 in da afternoon." Mahkailin looked over at his alarm clock and seen it read 2 o clock.

"Aw shit we slept through the whole day. I hope they ain't notice we skipped." He rubbed his eyes. He hoped that it didn't count as a strike as well.

"You got big ass bags under yo eyes blood. That ain't cute." Hassan said.

"Nigga shut yo gay ass up and I know. I can't sleep for shit."

"Bitch I will beat yo ass again stop fucking playing with me Mahkailin. Why you can't sleep nigga?"

"Shit the fucking therapist here said that he think I got PTSD or some shit like that so it fucks wit my sleep." Mahkailin said while rubbing his eyes glancing over at Kiarah seeing she was still sleep. He didn't want her to hear his problems because he knew she would make them into her problems. He didn't want her to worry about him in the slightest.

"I got diagnosed wit that shit too when I was in da looney bin. I can't never sleep anymore. I just be thinking about E dying and me finding my moms non stop. But enough bout that what you bout to get into?"