Chapter Twenty One

"I got to go to claaassss Kai I'm going to be late because of you

"I got to go to claaassss Kai I'm going to be late because of you." Kiarah said to Mahkailin as he leaned on the wall in the hallway grabbing her waist every time she tried to walk away.

"Cmon mamas you can be a lil late." He said to her biting his lip looking down at her.

"No I cannot we doing a study guide for a test together. I'm not trying to miss nothing." She whined making him chuckle at her.

"Okay gimme a kiss and you can go." He said as she got on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on his lips. He made it deeper than what it was supposed to be because they were tongue kissing in hallway now. She pulled away with his bottom lip tucked in her teeth.

"Yeah you not going to class after that kiss. Ion want you ta leave me now." He said holding on to her waist still.

"Baaaeeee." She whined.

"Okay okay. Go." He said as she tried to walk inside the door beside him. Then he snatched her back up.

"Kai you playing." She laughed. "You all mines ya know that?" He said sliding his hand down to her ass watching for a brief second seeing Xavier watch them out the side of his eye.

"Yeah I know it." She said with a smile. "One more kiss?" He asked. She gave him another kiss and he kept his hand on her ass squeezing it a bit as she let out a low moan.

"See you after class mamas." He said as she walked in. He walked to Mr. James class because he didn't want to be in his math class. He had already got the work for that class now. When he walked in he seen Cassie there probably talking about her anger issues to him.

"I gotta put the headphones on?" He asked going toward the sound proof headphones that he has to put on when people come for they therapy sessions and he wants to work in Mr. James room.

"That's if she cares about you hearing or not."

"Put them on bitch." She said making him mug her grabbing the headphones.
________

30 minutes later

"Say it! fucking say it right now nigga!" Cassie said while having Mahkailin in a head lock.

"Ion got no damn best friend!" He said in a strained voice.

"I will kill you better say it!" She presses harder into his throat with her arm.

"Cassandra you are about to get sent back to class if you don't let him go." Mr. James told her.

"You...my....best friend the best best friend ever." He said in a strained voice and she let him go and he took a deep breath and cut his eyes at her.