Chapter Twenty Two

"You crippin now? Or you still a blood?" I asked Kiarah coming behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I've been crippin since two days ago." Kiarah answered. Say less.

"We can skip the rest of day." I said in her ear as she was in her locker getting whatever out.

"Mahkailin no." She said sternly.

"Why? I think everyone should be entitled to skip school every once in a while. You a girl just say you got cramps and shit." I said to her. She took a deep breath thinking on it before saying no again. She been keeping it away for almost a week. I don't just want it, I need it nigga.

"Kiarah!?" I whined throwing the pen in my hands down at the floor before crossing my arms leaning back on the lockers.

"Mahkailin I know you aren't throwing a fit over getting some?" She laughed out.

"I-In the bathroom. A quickie? I'll fuck you against the wall like how you been wanting to do." I said grabbing her attention. Freak ass.

"What if we get caught?" She said making me pull out a piece of paper out my bag and a sharpie from her locker. I wrote.

Bathroom flooded use the bathroom somewhere else on campus til further notice please and thank you:)

Then I folded the paper and put my bag in her locker with her and closed it grabbing her hand. I took tape off a flyer on the wall and taped it to the boys bathroom.

"Come in here." I told her. I kissed her up against the wall unbuttoning her pants going inside her panties feeling her wet already.

"I like when you wear these." I pulled on her tube top. "Why?" She breathed out.

"Because it's easy for me to do this." I said before sucking on her tittes. "Uh Mahkailin?" She moaned lowly.

"Hmm?" I answered while showing her breast attention.

"You don't have a condom huh?"

"Imma pull out." I told her.

"I don't trust that Mahkailin." She said. "You don't have to trust that. Trust me." I said looking into her eyes. She grabbed me and pulled me out his draws making my dick hard as soon as she went to grab him. Her pants and underwear soon came off and I pulled my pants down a little bit but no to the point my ass was out. Ion no why but the bathroom be cold as hell I ain't pulling my pants all the way down.

I picked her up and she spread her legs. "You look pretty today miss what's ya name?" I said making her laugh.

"You trying to sweet talk me to get some huh?" She played along.

"Never." I said while sliding her down on me.

"Uhh shit." She gasped feeling all of me. I like when I'm fucking her she be cussing and shit and she barely does that. I found it amusing. I started to going in and out of her as she reached down some and rubbed her clit.

"Oh my gooodddd." She said as I sped a little bit and she kept rubbing her self.

"Last time I checked my name wasn't god. What is it?" I said in her ear making her wetter. "Uhh fuck don't stop."

"Say my name mama." I said kissing up and down her neck

"M-M-Mahkaaailin I'm cumming!" She practically screamed making him kiss her to shut her up.

"You gonna get us caught." I said while continuing my movement and slapping her hand away from her clit making her whine some. She grabbed on to me wrapping herself around him as she came. They could hear her juices dropping on to the bathroom floor.