Chapter Eighteen

Yeah so this book different...Kiarah gone turn Mahkailin into a freak instead of the regular boy turns girl into a freak😂

Kiarah

I woke up in Mahkailin arms I was faced towards him with his arm wrapped around me securely

I woke up in Mahkailin arms I was faced towards him with his arm wrapped around me securely. I look and examine his tattoos for a minute trying to figure out what each mean. I soon stop making my brain hurt from trying to figure it out and tried to get up but he just brought me closer to him. I'm feeling his morning wood against my leg hmm okay I guess I could stay here for a little bit longer.

My punani hurt a little bit. For his first time he did alright. There was a voice that was telling me to wake him up with some head but then I did enough head giving last night. Plus it's Jesus birthday that just rude to do.

I was staring at him for a couple of minutes before he turned away taking his arms from around me. "Staring at me like a weirdo and shit." He mumbled.

"I was waiting on you to wake up. You wouldn't let me go." I said lowly. I said getting up. He looked over at me turning around. I put my jeans and shirt back on.

"You leaving?"

"Uh yeah I figured I take a shower and stuff then open the rest of the gift my parents brought u- me." I said and he nodded.

"That's coo." I could tell he didn't really like Christmas. But he was going to like this one. "You want to hang out today?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Don't we always hang out." He said putting on some boxers. He walked me to the door and opened it for me I was about to leave til I turned around and kissed him. He kissed me back and after some time he pulled away.

"You know we together now right?" He said when he pulled a away.

"Yeah." I said in a low tone. "Why you being quiet now? You was showing the fuck out last night." He said making me blush.

"Got yo lil pretty ass blushing and shit." He said biting his lip. Boy stop before we do it again in this hallway.

"You really tryna give me and you a chance? Like no other nigga got yo attention?" He asked.

"No your the one I want." I say making him smile. "It's not a secret I think you been knew I had a thing for you." I said he smiled showing those dimples and braces off.

"What else you tryna do today?" He said looking me up and down. "Whatever you want to do." I said.

"Okay coo. I should prolly hop in the shower before you do. You be taking too long and shit." He said before kissing me again.
_________________

After we both showered and got dressed we went to the cafeteria to get breakfast. They had pancakes and sausage or you could choose cereal. I chose cereal because I didn't like eating big stuff for breakfast. Mahkailin on the other hand got pancakes and for some reason the lunch lady which is a short Mexican lady loves him. He be trying to speak Spanish to her and stuff so he was like he wanted cinco pancakes and she just gave it to him.