Chapter Twenty Three

"Imma see you Reek

"Imma see you Reek. When I they let me off ankle up in L.A" Mahkailin said to his older cousin that was in orange scrubs and in hand cuffs.

"Alright. If you don't imma see you on that ESPN channel. No doubt." Mahkailin just laughed in response before giving him a small hug and going to get a rose.

"I love you baby bro. Imma call you ard?" His big bother Tyreek said to as the two police officers walked him to the police car. Hassan, his brother Tyreek, and his mom is how it's been since his dad died. After his death they all slowly became a victim to the streets.

"I told you. I lost my phone Reek."

"Visit me then." He yelled out to him. Hassan sat on the grass as his distant family told him things like "it's gonna he okay" "yo mama loved you" "she's in a better place watching over you" but he didn't want to hear that.

Mahkailin dropped a white rose on the casket as his auntie was getting lowered to the ground. He was dressed in a black suit with the only chain he got hanging with the black Versace belt that had a Medusa head all gold. Soon they made it back to they house. Hassan was sitting on the porch drinking out a small Hennessy bottle with a apple juice as a chaser. He seen Hassan sitting the porch Mahkailin went and sat by him.

"I-I'm sorry cousin." Mahkailin spoke. Hassan was silent not saying nothing to him. Mahkailin sucked his teeth about to get up.

"Why did you say all that shit to me Mahkailin?" He asked. "You know that shit hurt me bruh. I'm the emotional one, everybody know that." He said in a low voice to him.

"I was angry." Mahkailin started.

"I was angry about losing E and Terell and me not seeing Jai. Like you said angry about my own stupid ass decisions and I felt like I was only getting used by you for money. I took it out on you and I'm sorry. I know your more about yo bi polar shit and your more sensitive than others and shit. Sorry I said that fucked up shit to you. At the end of the day you ain't deserve it."

"I'm sorry for coming to you when I needed something. You were right Apple don't fall far from the tree because I was acting like her."

"I ain't mean tha-

"But it was true. It was true. I was getting it for her because I wanted her to get better but she was using me. I just wanted my mama back I wanted her to be her again." He said wiping his face that had tears coming out and couldn't stop.

"I know San."

"I been tryna act like it's fuck you and ion fuck wit you but cousin I missed you blood. I lost my daddy, then my brother got life, Terell died, E died. Then I lost you man I been feeling like shit for so long man I been suicidal as fuck a little after we fell off to keep it a hunnid." He said.

"Why the fuck would you want to kill yourself Hassan? That shit is dumb as fuck."

"I want the pain to stop ion wanna feel it no more I can't do it anymore, I'm tired."