Chapter Twenty

This was Mahkailin last chapter sjskjksjkjsj 💀💀💀💀💀

"He said we was gonna hang out and this boy over here playing basketball not paying me no attention." Kiarah said on FaceTime with Cassie. School started back in a week for them which meant they would have to be by an the full school they just gotten used to the school be almost empty and liked it.

"We got different thug niggas he tell me to come hang all he doing is cooking some dope and then all his attention is on counting his money and....me" Cassie laughed. "Look at the Kiarah." She flipped the camera to show a man sitting next to her with her feet on his lap. Out the blue she started kicking him in his face.

"Keep fucking playing wit me! Move!" He yelled at her about to get rid out her. He just wanted to chill and she didn't know how to do that.

"When that man get caught up for you telling his business on FaceTime knowing the fbi be up in everybody phone. My baby still going to be at practice and yours going to be in prison for cooking dope."

"Girl fuck you. But um government or fbi sir that's listening....I was just playing but bitch ya nosy ass need to stay outta my phone or imma get my cousins to beat you up and that's on that." Cassie went off.

"Just imagine. Boom the shoot you through whatever window your by right now." Kiarah laughed.

"Stop before you make paranoid. But look I know how to do it.... uh woah!" She said hitting the woah horribly.

"That's not how I taught you to hit it. Ya stiff dancing ass guh." A man said beside her.

"That is how you taught me!"

" No it ain't! I'm done teaching you! Ya ass not teachable!"

"I'm sorry baby." She pouted. "No back up because you made me teach you for almost two hours and you still doing it wrong."

"You a baby. So you mad? You too old to be acting like that."

"Talk to ya friend. Leave me lone."

"Now when I go to my other nigg-

"Get shot Cassandra." Kiarah eyes widened at the man that pulled a gun out on Cassie. But Cassie only laughed at him before saying. "Shoot me daddy." She batted her eyelashes at him making him suck his teeth.

"Man I'm leaving you don't never take me serious." He said in a baby voice leaving. The door opened and closed.

"Why he really mad Kiarah? He done left me in his house he lucky I ain't broke. I would have robbed him." She said while walking around the house.

"Cassie he pulled a gun out on you! He could have killed you."

"Girl that ain't his first time. He lil crazy and a big baby."

"How old is that guy?" Kiarah asked.

"He twenty-

"Oh that ain't that bad just three yea-