Chapter Fifteen

A week later

"Mahkailin come on so we can get this over with." Ms. Emily said to Mahkailin. He reluctantly walked off the school campus.

"Mahkailin?!" Kiarah yelled out to him as she walked up to him.

"Yeah wassup?" He asked. She can hear the nervousness in his tone.

"You left your phone in my room last night." She said handing it to him. "Thanks shorty. You still in a bad mood?" He asked. She sighed before nodding.

" I'll get over it see you when you get back." She said and walked away from him. Hopefully they both thought at the same time.

"She's pretty." His parole officer pointed out. "Not as pretty as you." Mahkailin flirted with her when he got in the car.

"You know you and your cousin Hassan is just a like trying to flirt your way out of this test?" She said.

"Call it what you want shorty." He said making her laugh. If you can make her laugh and giggle you can make that ass clap and jiggle. He thought. Ms. Emily was sexy as hell to Mahkailin and if she ever gave him the chance he surely would not pass it up. He thought all them times Hassan and E was saying they parole officer was fine they were lying. Mostly because E was saying she fine and they all knew E had a thing for ugly girl. His famous quote "all the pretty bitches getting attention and shit ugly girls need love too fuck you mean?"

"My stomach hurt I need to shit." He said trying to find a way to get out this. "There's a bathroom at the place we're going to.I guess you don't want this food I brought you then." She said giving him a jack in the box bag.

"Uh I'll uh eat sum of it." He lied. He was going to eat all of it.

"So how are you adjusting here?" She asked him. He shrugged before saying.

"It's alright I guess. My grades are good the classes here are like easy as fuck. They said ion got enough P.E credits to complete in just two years so I'm on the basketball team and they gone count that as P.E credits."

"What about friends? Oh have you been talking to Mr. James?"

"Sometimes I do then sometimes I don't. Friends? I only got one here."

"Pretty girl?"

"Yeah she solid." He responded taking a bite out his burger. "How so?"

"I haven't even known her for that long but I can tell she real ya know?" He said sipping the soda and stuffing fries in his mouth.

"You gone bring me food every time?"

"I brought it this time because I looked at your grades and attendance before coming to your dorm to get you. I think I'll reward you with something different every time if you got stuff- excuse me." She said because her phone was ringing.

"Hello? I'm with one of my clients I told you don't call me at- what? What you mean momma dead? Okay. Okay. I'm coming back right now I'll be there as soon as I- I can." She said hangin the phone up.

"Take me back to the school please." She told the cab driver. "We'll have to do this next month Mahkailin." She said wiping her eye before looking at him. He was dancing inside but he didn't like how he got put out of the situation. They soon made it back to the school.

"Give me your ankle." She said as he raised his pants leg and put his foot on the seat. She put the ankle device back on him and activated it.

"I uh I'm sorry for ya lost Ms. Emily." He said and hugged her she hugged him back before smiling. "You be good here Mahkailin okay?"