Chapter Four

"We love you Kai make sure you call as soon as you land, get settled in make new friends oh and a girlfriend and-." My mom said to me hugging the life out of me. I got up hearing my plane about to take off.

"Give the lil nigga some space Gia. We love you and call us when your settled in." She said to me and I nodded hugging her.

"Don't fuck up here Mahkailin. I want you to do good and do something with them skill you have on the court and in them books." He told him.

"Bye brubbie." Jaion hugged him. He picked her up tickling him and he laughed hiding his face into his shoulder.

"I don't want you to leave. Who's gonna make my special chocolate milk?" He asked. "Mommy and daddy can't make it right."

"When I come back for Christmas or something I will make you a whole pitcher of it." I promised him. He gave me his teddy bear.

"In case you miss me you can sleep with it." He smiled. I took it from him putting it in my bag. "I love it lil man. I'm gonna call you okay?"

"Okay brubbie I love you."

"I love you too. Love y'all." I said.

"Babe he spoke! He spoke!" My mom hit my pops chest repeatedly he grabbed her hand and hit her forehead.

"You acting like the nigga a baby of course he spoke he's just going through some shit. We love you too son." My dad said.

"Okay I love you too! Bye baby!" I heard my mom yell making me shake my head some walking away to my plane ride.
___________________

After the plane ride I got picked up by my P.O and took me to the boarding school. Now I was getting shown to my dorm.

"Okay my name is Craig and I'm basically not your dorm advisor we'll call it the security guard just minus the outfit." He said walking me and a few others to the dormitory. Craig looked about 40 years old has a short taper cut with small waves,true religion jeans and a black polo jacket.

"Mahkailin Jones and Zion Smith this is your dorm." Dorm or more like apartment? This is fasholy not a place for me at all it's hella fancy. There's two rooms and a large ass living room with a flat screen T.V. Since I brought my PlayStation I'm fasholy hooking it up before I do anything.

"Classes start tomorrow at eight thirty so get settled in bosses." He gave me a fist bump and walked off closing the door.

"Sup man." Zion said and I dapped him up not saying anything.

"Where you from?"

"Philly." I said back in a monotone.

"Nice. I'm from L.A."

"It's always hot like this?" I asked because this heat I can't take it.

"Yeah. You'll get used to it. It's a Ac behind also." He said. I turned that bitch on real quick.

"Ah so why you here? I got tired of my dad so I just came to this school. I think I just wanted to do what the fuck I want to do. what about you?" He said and I was about to answer his question but three guys walked in.

"Wassup Zion."

"Sup bro this my roommate Mahkailin. Mahkailin this Joey, Adam and Chad"

"Hey man." They all said and I just nodded at them.

"So what? Yo parents got tired of you or other way around?"

"That's what mines did shipped me off to L.A I miss Florida." Adam said he was a white boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He held his hand out I shook it because I felt like not being rude at the time.