Chapter one

The first couple of chapters are gonna be about how he ended up in L.A so just read. This story was inspired from the show "all american" it's very different but the going to a new school that stuck up rich kids are at and him being broke and them having money may remind you of the show.
________________________
Mahkailin (mah-kai-lyn)

"Put me on bro I need the money, you talk to Dame more than me." Mahkailin said the Bills was getting more harder for his mother and father. All he wanted to do was help.

"Gotta see if Dame willing to do it." His cousin Hassan told him. "I'm only doing it because I gotta depend on myself though." He said referring to his big brother being in jail having no father and his mother cracked out.

"Mama, me and Kai gonna be back okay?" He told his mother that was smiling looking at nothing in particular. "Okay boys. Y'all need some money? I-I got a little bit I know my sister ain't got a lot righ-

"Nah I'm good auntie we'll be back though." Mahkailin told her as they walked to the door.

"Why you don't just live at my house." Mahkailin asked.

"That's my momma at the end of the day she took care of me when I be sick n shit. I'm entitled to do the same." He responded. They made their way to the end of the block where a trap house was at.

"Dame?" Hassan said going to the couch of the house seeing him there with a girl in his lap smoking weed.

"Wassup lil bro?" Dame and Hassan big brother were best friends. He looked out for Hassan but it was hard when he had his own problem at the same time. Dame was going on thirty two and still in the streets.

"Mahkailin tryna make some money. He need it you know Mr. Steve? this his son."

"I know Mr. Steve he like a ghetto ass preacher me and my little brother used to live wit the nigga before y'all was born." Dame laughed. "Yo daddy put you on game bout this shit I know. So why you want to be in this shit?"

"I ain't tryna be in no gang I just need the money. Bills are overdue moms and pops stressed out. My little brother medical bills are hella high."

"You stay on the court. Keep that potential in that basketball. I'll give you the money." Dame told him.

"I ain't come here looking for a handout Dame." Mahkailin said.

"Too bad because you ain't working for me. Reek told me to make sure you don't have shit involved with this street shit. Unless you ready to die or do life don't ask to be in it." Dame spat at him and walked away from them. "Get out my establishment."

"Nigga this a trap house." Mahkailin squinted.

"Bitch it's where I make money. It's my establishment." Dame yelled back to him from somewhere in the house.

"You really want to make some money you can work for me." The man said on the couch behind them. "Ain't gone be pushing nun major just sell to the feens and the potheads. I'm E.Z lul bruh."

"Mahkailin." He said back they talked for a lil bit more before they exchanged numbers . "Hit my phone when you need to make that cash." He said. What Mahkailin didn't know is that was the biggest mistake of his life.