Chapter Fourteen

Y'all ghost readers are aggy comment some shit ya or just vote ya feel me scrub?  This how y'all making me feel....

Changed the title too this title fits the story more to me....
___________________

"Yo Kiarah?" Mahkailin said to her for the first time in three days. She turned around with a look "Now you want to talk to me?" Kiarah said with a raised eyebrow.

"I have a reason for that. Can I talk to you about some shit?" He asked sipping the water in his hand.

"We can talk for a minute." She said going in his dorm. "I'm mad at you. You been ignoring you know I'm sensitive I almost cried this morning." She said.

"I'm sorry mamas" He said.

"No you not"

"I am. Cmere lemme hug me you been missing ya boy." She walked over to him and hugged him he wrapped his arms around her securely they hugged for a long time we rocked them side to side. He didn't want to let her go.

What did you want to talk about?" She asked. "Can we go to your dorm?" He asked. When they went to her dorm he went to her room and laid down.

"I haven't been talking to anyone lately because my little brother has brain cancer and isn't doing good. I was on the phone with him and he was crying for me and that's been fucking with me lately." He said to her and she got on the side of him laying down with some space between them.

Also me having a wet dream about you always pop up in my mind every time I look at you. He thought before continuing.

"You can tell ion come from nothing I don't have money like you guys here do." He said. "My mom called me three days ago said that his tumor is getting too big and the doctor don't think removing it is an option so all that money I risked my life for means nothing at this point. I been going through other shit too I'm sorry cause we friends and I'm not posed to be doing you like this stop talking to you and shit." He said.

"It's okay. I thought you just didn't like me anymore. I'm sorry that your little brother is going through that." She said watching him down a bottle of water in five seconds.

"It's cool I just hope they do sumn to help him. If I lose him imma really lose my shit.... oh I might go back to jail too so that's wonderful." He smiled sarcastically opening the water.

"What?! Why?! What did you do?!" She said. "I forgot I'm posed to take drug tests every two months if I fail one I gotta go back. You know I smoke that pen everyday." He said.

"That thing has weed in it? I thought it was a hookah pen?" Shensaid confused. "No it's a wax pen it got wax from marijuana and shit that you smoke." He explained.

"No I don't want you to leave. Your my only friend other than Cassie" She pouted. He hugged her before saying. "Ion wanna leave either but I made my own bed in this situation."

"They going to take you back to Philly?" She asked. "Yeah. But I'm tryna clean my system out before she come."

"You made me sad now. What if you use my pee?"

"Nine times outta ten I'm going to a police station down here to do the test but if it was here I would have fasho did that." He chuckled.

"Your birthday tomorrow though. You bout to be big eighteen on em mama." He said.