Chapter Twenty Four

Mahkailin made a lay up running back to the other side of the court seeing Kiarah and Cassie holding up posters of the number of jersey. Cassie was holding up a 1 in that had the school colors along with Kiarah who had up a 5. His number was 15 because both of his homies died at 15.

"Yeah that's her boyfriend!" Cassie yelled pointing to Kiarah.

"Ratchet ass hoe." He said when he heard Cassie yell that. Kiarah never paid attention to basketball but she was paying attention closely now that Mahkailin was playing. She's been at all six of his games he had this year.

"THAT WAS NOT NO DAMN FOUL!" Cassie yelled. Cassie on the other hand supported all the sport teams and sometimes get escorted out for wanting to fight the other team.

"Cassie please don't embarrass me this game. Calm down." Kiarah said to her making Cassie take a deep breath.

"I'll beat the living hell out that ref. Watch if he call some false shit again mudafucka betta watch what's coming." She said while waving her fist.

"So violent baby calm down." Adam said to her.

"Adam do not play with me. Lil fine ass calling me baby what's wit you leaving the ass alone and getting some of my punani?"

"Cassie for the last time.... I'm not turning straight for you."

"Snow bunny I'll change ya damn life! You the first white person I met with big lips!" Cassie exclaimed. "You my girlfriend now." Adam said wrapping his arm around her.

"You see this snow bunny Kiarah? Yeah thas my snow bunny now periodt."

"This my lil chocolate drop." Adam said. "Just know if Mr. James ever give me a chance I'm cheating on you." Cassie said.

"Shit i don't even blame you." Adam deep voice mumbled. Cassie hit his head in response. "You ma boyfriend you don't call him fine." She said.

"My bad baby damn but it's true."

"You guys are too much." Kiarah commented.

"Tell me about it but I think we gotta be a secret my philly nigga a shooter he don't play nun of that."

"Mahkailin said you and Hassan ain't happening." Kiarah said.

"Why is that? He hating?"

"Said something about him having some sugar." Kiarah shrugged. "Whatever that means" the three of said.

They cheered seeing Mahkailin making a boy fall from dribbling the ball all confusing and stepped back and made a three. Mahkailin turned towards the three of them and looked at Kiarah before sending her a wink. Kiarah smiled big back at him.

"Y'all so cute. Y'all relationship I'm for it." Cassie spoke. "If he ever try to break up with you. I'll beat his ass for you."

"You want any excuse to beat anyone. With your angry self." Cassie said nothing back because it was true so she shrugged.

"He's not missing a shot." Adam said seeing Mahkailin making another three.

"Adam I thought you was on the team?" Kiarah said eating her ice cream. She had door dash bring her some ice cream from a grocery store again. The school has yet made a effort to get the ice cream machine fixed which annoyed her.