Chapter Seventeen

Christmas Eve

Mahkailin

"Real rap I'm happy you wit me though

"Real rap I'm happy you wit me though." I said to her as we sat in the lounge together chilling. "I'm glad I'm here with you too. Even though we doing bad stuff I'm having fun." She said while eating the big tub of ice cream. We snuck into the closed off part of the cafeteria, which is the kitchen. I wanted to see if they had some type of snack in there or something.

"This the baddest thing you ever done huh?"

"Don't ask questions you already know the answers to sweetheart." She said and smiled at me. She just hella pretty man. I think I do wanna make her my girl. Her personality just her in general is everything I really want inna girl. I know I'm not what she want in a guy. She probably already talking to a nigga.

"Wassup wit you and niggas? You talking to someone?" I asked her.

"I'm talking to this one dude but we only been talking since last night." She replied while typing away on her phone. "What about you?"

"Girls dm me I see it don't care enough to reply." I shrugged.

"You be just hurting them girls feelings." Because I got feelings for yo big fore headed ass.

"Mmm lemme see what he about." I said snatching her phone and she got up from the floor and pushed her ice cream to the side trying to get it back.

"Mahkailin give me my phhooonnneee" Kiarah whined as I held her phone above my head and she was jumping trying to get it. Im 5'9 almost six feet and she prolly like  5'3. It was only me, Craig, Adam, Kiarah in the boys dorm every body was gone except for a couple of teacher and also some girl students I don't talk to.

"What you saying to this nigga breakitoff.zay? Ouuu I see some heart eyes He said baby girl you really hella fine. You said you fine too he said he wanna FaceTime. You cheating on me?" I said in a joking voice. But no lie ion want her to be talking to no other niggas.

Over these past months I developed a crush on Kiarah. I can't stay away from her or go a day without talking to her she the only muthafucka ion get annoyed wit up here. I can't stop staring at her. I can't stop the fantasies of me and her. Other than Mr. James She the only one I ever opened to. And I can't get that wet dream I had about her out my head and shit.

"Please? I'm tired from jumping for so long." She said jumping still. I gave her the phone and she snatched it out my hand.

"Mahkailin?"

"Wassup?"

"What's your type? Like what you look for in a girl. Every time a girl try to shoot they shot you turn them down." She asked curiously sitting on the counter. Im turning them down right now because now I want you. That's what I wanted to say. The fact that we can conversation like this and not give a fuck where we at let's me know me and her bond is sumn else. We up in the school kitchen eating a big ass tub of ice cream together.