Chapter Nineteen

"Cassie when I tell you it's big. It's big. He was hitting all the right spots like he just got some good ya know?" Kiarah bragged again.

"Girl did you have him moaning is the question because if you don't have the nigga moaning what is you doing then?"

"As soon as he slid in it was a "Kiarahhh." Sucked his balls like you said it had his soul snatched."

"Ahhhh that's my bitch. I told you! I told you that and the tip is like the clit to them!"

"Girl then he wa-

"Girl stop bragging about good dick when I ain't getting no type of dick on this winter break. It's kind of rude." Cassie told her. Kiarah been talking about her and Mahkailin time for these past two days. Cassie loved it the first couple of times when she was talking about but now she had to tell her to shut up.

"Okay okay. I have been talking about him a whole lot today. What you been up to girl?"

"Oh nothing. Literally nothing. I was about to get some play from one of cousins homeboys but he caught us and he beat up his homeboy and dragged me out the room. So I'm pretty frustrated."

"That's why your wig not on?"

"Yesssuh. Girl his ass pulled me by my hair like yanking my poor small head."

"All your cousins said to stop trying mess with they homeboys though. You should listen." Kiarah shrugged.

"How can I do that when most of they homeboys are fine as fuck with gold slugs and clutching a gun on they waist??!!"

"I mean... Grills aren't attractive to me so how could you not listen to them."

"Gold slugs on a nigga is fine guh. Especially onna dark skin with straight teeth." Cassie said and Kiarah shook her head.

"Not cute to me because my boyfrien-

"You about to "Because my boyfriend" me to death huh?" She asked laughing a bit.

"Pretty much. So like I was saying because my boyfriend said grills are played out and they hide boys crooked ass smiles so yeah." Kiarah said.

"Fuck what Mahkailin ugly black ass talking about call me salty but I don't care. His ass ain't accept me on his spam."

"Girl stop don't accept nobody."

"But we basically a trio, that's yo nigga we best friends and me and him are best friends."

"He don't like you Cas."

"He can say that to my face and get a hit and run by me." Cassie said making Kiarah laugh.
*
*
*

"Adam bro what are you talking about?" Mahkailin said to Adam.

"I can disable your ankle monitor. I used to do for my friend back in Philadelphia. But it can only disable your location for five hours or after five hours ya judge or whatever going to get a thing that you left campus." Adam said back.

(If I knew how to do this I would be charging all the hood niggas😭😭)

"Shit that's coo and all but where the hell imma go?" Mahkailin said. "I'll stay my ass right here."

"You and Kiarah can go somewhere. Walk around wit her and shit. Don't girls like that?"

"Yeah. But what if you just fuck it-

"I been doing this for like two years every time I go back home. My best friend is like a jail bird does nothing but go in and out and shit."

"What you gone do to it?"